Global Cardiac Pacemaker Market
Global cardiac pacemaker market by product (conventional conditional pacemakers, MRI-conditional pacemakers), by implantability (external pacemakers, implantable pacemakers), by technology (cardiac resynchronization therapy pacemakers (CRT-P), dual chamber cardiac pacemakers, single chamber pacemakers), by end user (ASCs, hospitals, specialty cardiac centers), by region (Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Rest of the World (RoW)), outlook & forecast, 2022-2028
Cardiac pacemakers are smart electronic devices implanted to fix the cardiac arrhythmias. In some situations, pacemakers can defibrillate the heart and improve the pumping function of the weak heart muscles by synchronizing the heartbeats. Garnering a CAGR of 3.1% from 2022 to 2028, the global cardiac pacemaker market is projected to reach worth of USD 4,281 million by 2028-end, according to a new report by Gen Consulting Company.
The report provides in-depth analysis and insights regarding the current global market scenario, latest trends and drivers into global cardiac pacemaker market. It offers an exclusive insight into various details such as market size, key trends, competitive landscape, growth rate and market segments. This study also provides an analysis of the impact of the COVID-19 crisis on the cardiac pacemaker industry.
This industry report offers market estimates and forecasts of the global market, followed by a detailed analysis of the product, implantability, technology, end user, and region. The global market for cardiac pacemaker can be segmented by product: conventional conditional pacemakers, MRI-conditional pacemakers. The MRI-conditional pacemakers segment held the largest share of the global cardiac pacemaker market in 2021 and is anticipated to hold its share during the forecast period. Cardiac pacemaker market is further segmented by implantability: external pacemakers, implantable pacemakers. Globally, the implantable pacemakers segment made up the largest share of the cardiac pacemaker market. Based on technology, the cardiac pacemaker market is segmented into: cardiac resynchronization therapy pacemakers (CRT-P), dual chamber cardiac pacemakers, single chamber pacemakers. On the basis of end user, the cardiac pacemaker market also can be divided into: ASCs, hospitals, specialty cardiac centers. Cardiac pacemaker market by region is categorized into: Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Rest of the World (RoW).
– conventional conditional pacemakers
– MRI-conditional pacemakers
– external pacemakers
– implantable pacemakers
– cardiac resynchronization therapy pacemakers (CRT-P)
– dual chamber cardiac pacemakers
– single chamber pacemakers
By end user:
– specialty cardiac centers
– Asia Pacific
– North America
– Rest of the World (RoW)
The global cardiac pacemaker market report offers detailed information on several market vendors, including Abbott Laboratories, BIOTRONIK SE & Co. KG, Boston Scientific Corporation, Galix Biomedical Instrumentation Inc., Lepu Medical Technology (Beijing) Co., Ltd., MEDICO S.R.L., Medtronic plc, MicroPort Scientific Corporation, OSCOR Inc., osypka ag, Shree Pacetronix Ltd., among others.
*REQUEST FREE SAMPLE TO GET A COMPLETE LIST OF COMPANIES
Historical & Forecast Period
This research report provides analysis for each segment from 2018 to 2028 considering 2021 to be the base year.
Scope of the Report
– To analyze and forecast the market size of the global cardiac pacemaker market.
– To classify and forecast the global cardiac pacemaker market based on product, implantability, technology, end user, region.
– To identify drivers and challenges for the global cardiac pacemaker market.
– To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in the global cardiac pacemaker market.
– To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the global cardiac pacemaker market.
Why Choose This Report
– Gain a reliable outlook of the global cardiac pacemaker market forecasts from 2022 to 2028 across scenarios.
– Identify growth segments for investment.
– Stay ahead of competitors through company profiles and market data.
– The market estimate for ease of analysis across scenarios in Excel format.
– Strategy consulting and research support for three months.
– Print authentication provided for the single-user license.