Global Carbon Foam Market
Carbon foam is an interconnected network of carbon sheets containing uniformly dispersed macropores. The breakthrough material is strong but lightweight, non-flammable and able to maintain its performance at high temperatures, and capable of absorbing sound and radiation. It is an excellent material choice for acoustic absorbing applications in the shipbuilding, aerospace, and automotive industries. The global carbon foam market is likely to register a CAGR of over 7.7% with an incremental growth of USD 12.1 million during the forecast period 2023-2029.
The report covers market size and growth, segmentation, regional breakdowns, competitive landscape, trends and strategies for global carbon foam market. It presents a quantitative analysis of the market to enable stakeholders to capitalize on the prevailing market opportunities. The report also identifies top segments for opportunities and strategies based on market trends and leading competitors’ approaches.
This industry report offers market estimates and forecasts of the global market, followed by a detailed analysis of the product, end user, and region. The global market for carbon foam can be segmented by product: graphitic carbon foams, non-graphitic carbon foams. The graphitic carbon foams segment is estimated to account for the largest share of the global carbon foam market. Carbon foam market is further segmented by end user: aerospace and defense, automotive, construction, electrical, industrial, others. The aerospace and defense segment held the largest revenue share in 2022. Based on region, the carbon foam market is segmented into: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, MEA (Middle East and Africa), Latin America. Globally, North America made up the largest share of the carbon foam market.
By product: graphitic carbon foams, non-graphitic carbon foams
By end user: aerospace and defense, automotive, construction, electrical, industrial, others
By region: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, MEA (Middle East and Africa), Latin America
The market research report covers the analysis of key stake holders of the global carbon foam market. Some of the leading players profiled in the report include American Elements Corp., CFOAM LLC, Entegris, Inc. (Poco Graphite Holdings LLC), ERG Aerospace Corp., Koppers Inc., Ultramet Industries Inc., Xiamen Zopin New Material Limited, among others. In this report, key players and their strategies are thoroughly analyzed to understand the competitive outlook of the market.
*REQUEST FREE SAMPLE TO GET A COMPLETE LIST OF COMPANIES
Scope of the Report
• To analyze and forecast the market size of the global carbon foam market.
• To classify and forecast the global carbon foam market based on product, end user, region.
• To identify drivers and challenges for the global carbon foam market.
• To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in the global carbon foam market.
• To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the global carbon foam market.
Why Choose This Report
• Gain a reliable outlook of the global carbon foam market forecasts from 2023 to 2029 across scenarios.
• Identify growth segments for investment.
• Stay ahead of competitors through company profiles and market data.
• The market estimate for ease of analysis across scenarios in Excel format.
• Strategy consulting and research support for three months.
• Print authentication provided for the single-user license.
Global Carbon Foam Market - Report Scope
American Elements Corp., CFOAM LLC, Entegris Inc. (Poco Graphite Holdings LLC), ERG Aerospace Corp., Koppers Inc., Ultramet Industries Inc., Xiamen Zopin New Material Limited
The global materials for next generation lithography market, in terms of revenue, is anticipated to progress at a CAGR of 22.7% during the forecast period, 2023-2029. Next Generation Lithography (NGL)…
The global precipitated silica market is projected to expand at a CAGR of ~5.1 percent across the forecast period of 2023 – 2029, according to the latest edition of the Global Precipitated Silica Market Report. Precipitated silica is an amorphous form of silica, produced by the precipitation of silicon dioxide…