Global Carbon Fiber Market
Global carbon fiber market by raw material (polyacrylonitrile (PAN), petroleum pitch, rayon), by fiber type (virgin carbon fiber (VCF), recycled fiber (RCF)), by tow size (small-tow carbon fiber (<24K), large-tow carbon fiber (>24K)), by end use (aerospace & defense, alternative energy, automotive, construction & infrastructure, sporting goods, others), by region (Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Rest of the World (RoW)), outlook & forecast, 2022-2028
Carbon fiber is a strong, stiff, lightweight material that has the potential to replace steel and is popularly used in specialized, high-performance products like aircrafts, racecars and sporting equipment. According to Gen Consulting Company, the global carbon fiber market is projected to reach USD 5,162 million, recording a CAGR of approximately 5.1 percent from 2022 to 2028.
The report provides in-depth analysis and insights regarding the current global market scenario, latest trends and drivers into global carbon fiber market. It offers an exclusive insight into various details such as market size, key trends, competitive landscape, growth rate and market segments. This study also provides an analysis of the impact of the COVID-19 crisis on the carbon fiber industry.
The carbon fiber market is segmented on the basis of raw material, fiber type, tow size, end use, and end use. The carbon fiber market is segmented as below:
By raw material:
– polyacrylonitrile (PAN)
– petroleum pitch
By fiber type:
– virgin carbon fiber (VCF)
– recycled fiber (RCF)
By tow size:
– small-tow carbon fiber (<24K) - large-tow carbon fiber (>24K)
By end use:
– end use
– aerospace & defense
– alternative energy
– construction & infrastructure
– sporting goods
– Asia Pacific
– North America
– Rest of the World (RoW)
The global carbon fiber market report offers detailed information on several market vendors, including Anshan Sinocarb Carbon Fibers Co., Ltd., Beijing Kangde Xin Composite Material Co., Ltd., DowAksa Advanced Composites Holdings BV, Formosa Plastics Corporation, Hexcel Corporation, Holding Company Composite (HCC), Hyosung Advanced Materials Corp., Jiangsu Hengshen Co., Ltd., Mitsubishi Chemical Holdings Corporation, Nippon Graphite Fiber Corporation, SGL Carbon SE, Solvay S.A., Teijin Limited, Toho Tenax Co., Ltd., Toray Industries, Inc., Zhongfu Shenying Carbon Fiber Co., Ltd., among others.
*REQUEST FREE SAMPLE TO GET A COMPLETE LIST OF COMPANIES
Historical & Forecast Period
This research report provides analysis for each segment from 2018 to 2028 considering 2021 to be the base year.
Scope of the Report
– To analyze and forecast the market size of the global carbon fiber market.
– To classify and forecast the global carbon fiber market based on raw material, fiber type, tow size, end use, and end use.
– To identify drivers and challenges for the global carbon fiber market.
– To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in the global carbon fiber market.
– To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the global carbon fiber market.
Why Choose This Report
– Gain a reliable outlook of the global carbon fiber market forecasts from 2022 to 2028 across scenarios.
– Identify growth segments for investment.
– Stay ahead of competitors through company profiles and market data.
– The market estimate for ease of analysis across scenarios in Excel format.
– Strategy consulting and research support for three months.
– Print authentication provided for the single-user license.