Global Carbon Composites Market
The global carbon composites market is likely to register a CAGR of over 6.2% with an incremental growth of 78.0 thousand tons during the forecast period 2022-2028.
The report covers market size and growth, segmentation, regional breakdowns, competitive landscape, trends and strategies for global carbon composites market. It traces the market’s historic and forecast market growth. The report identifies top segments for opportunities and strategies based on market trends and leading competitors’ approaches. This study also provides an analysis of the impact of the COVID-19 crisis on the carbon composites industry.
This industry report offers market estimates and forecasts of the global market, followed by a detailed analysis of the matrix, process, application, and region. The global market for carbon composites can be segmented by matrix: hybrid, metal, ceramic, carbon, polymer. In 2021, the polymer segment made up the largest share of the carbon composites market. Carbon composites market is further segmented by process: prepreg layup process, pultrusion and winding, wet lamination and infusion process, press and injection processes, others. The press and injection processes segment was the largest contributor to the global carbon composites market in 2021. Based on application, the carbon composites market is segmented into: aerospace and military, automotive, wind, sport, engineering, marine, others. The aerospace and military segment is estimated to account for the largest share of the global carbon composites market. On the basis of region, the carbon composites market also can be divided into: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, MEA (Middle East and Africa), Latin America.
The polymer market is further segmented into thermosetting, thermoplastic. Among these, the thermosetting segment was accounted for the largest share of the market in 2021.
By matrix: hybrid, metal, ceramic, carbon, polymer
By process: prepreg layup process, pultrusion and winding, wet lamination and infusion process, press and injection processes, others
By application: aerospace and military, automotive, wind, sport, engineering, marine, others
By region: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, MEA (Middle East and Africa), Latin America
The report also provides analysis of the key companies of the industry and their detailed company profiles including China Composites Group Co., Ltd. (CCGC), Hexcel Corporation, Mitsubishi Chemical Holdings Corporation, Nippon Carbon Co., Ltd., SGL Carbon SE, Solvay SA, Teijin Limited, Toray Industries Inc., among others.
*REQUEST FREE SAMPLE TO GET A COMPLETE LIST OF COMPANIES
Historical & Forecast Period
This research report provides analysis for each segment from 2018 to 2028 considering 2021 to be the base year.
Scope of the Report
– To analyze and forecast the market size of the global carbon composites market.
– To classify and forecast the global carbon composites market based on matrix, process, application, region.
– To identify drivers and challenges for the global carbon composites market.
– To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in the global carbon composites market.
– To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the global carbon composites market.
Why Choose This Report
– Gain a reliable outlook of the global carbon composites market forecasts from 2022 to 2028 across scenarios.
– Identify growth segments for investment.
– Stay ahead of competitors through company profiles and market data.
– The market estimate for ease of analysis across scenarios in Excel format.
– Strategy consulting and research support for three months.
– Print authentication provided for the single-user license.
Global Carbon Composites Market - Report Scope
China Composites Group Co. Ltd. (CCGC), Hexcel Corporation, Mitsubishi Chemical Holdings Corporation, Nippon Carbon Co. Ltd., SGL Carbon SE, Solvay SA, Teijin Limited, Toray Industries Inc.
The global materials for next generation lithography market, in terms of revenue, is anticipated to progress at a CAGR of 22.7% during the forecast period, 2023-2029. Next Generation Lithography (NGL)…
The global precipitated silica market is projected to expand at a CAGR of ~5.1 percent across the forecast period of 2023 – 2029, according to the latest edition of the Global Precipitated Silica Market Report. Precipitated silica is an amorphous form of silica, produced by the precipitation of silicon dioxide…