No products in the cart.
Global Carbon Capture, Utilization & Storage Market
Global carbon capture, utilization & storage (CCUS) market by technology (industrial separation capture, oxy-fuel combustion capture, pre- and post-combustion capture, inherent separation, others), by end user (power, heavy industries, oil & gas, bioenergy, hydrogen, others), by service (carbon capture, carbon transportation, carbon storage, others), by region (Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Rest of the World (RoW)), outlook & forecast, 2021-2027
Carbon capture, utilization and storage (CCUS), also referred to as carbon capture, utilization and sequestration, is a process that captures carbon dioxide emissions from sources like coal-fired power plants and either reuses or stores it so it will not enter the atmosphere. The global carbon capture, utilization & storage market was estimated at USD 1,244 million in 2020 and is expected to hit USD 6,377 million by 2027, registering a CAGR of 26.3% from 2021 to 2027 as per the latest report by Gen Consulting Company.
The report provides in-depth analysis and insights regarding the current global market scenario, latest trends and drivers into global carbon capture, utilization & storage market. It offers an exclusive insight into various details such as market size, key trends, competitive landscape, growth rate and market segments. This study also provides an analysis of the impact of the COVID-19 crisis on the carbon capture, utilization & storage industry.
The carbon capture, utilization & storage market is segmented on the basis of technology, end user, service, and region. The carbon capture, utilization & storage market is segmented as below:
– industrial separation capture
– oxy-fuel combustion capture
– pre- and post-combustion capture
– inherent separation
By end user:
– heavy industries
– oil & gas
– carbon capture
– carbon transportation
– carbon storage
– Asia Pacific
– North America
– Rest of the World (RoW)
The market research report covers the analysis of key stake holders of the global carbon capture, utilization & storage market. Some of the leading players profiled in the report include Air Liquide S.A., Air Products & Chemicals, Inc., Aker Carbon Capture AS, Alstom SA, Baker Hughes Company, CGG S.A., Fluor Corporation, Global Thermostat (GT), Linde plc, Praxair, Inc., Schlumberger Limited, Velocys plc, WORLEY Limited, among others.
*REQUEST FREE SAMPLE TO GET A COMPLETE LIST OF COMPANIES
Historical & Forecast Period
This research report provides analysis for each segment from 2017 to 2027 considering 2020 to be the base year.
Scope of the Report
– To analyze and forecast the market size of the global carbon capture, utilization & storage market.
– To classify and forecast the global carbon capture, utilization & storage market based on technology, end user, service, and region.
– To identify drivers and challenges for the global carbon capture, utilization & storage market.
– To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in the global carbon capture, utilization & storage market.
– To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the global carbon capture, utilization & storage market.
Why Choose This Report
– Gain a reliable outlook of the global carbon capture, utilization & storage market forecasts from 2021 to 2027 across scenarios.
– Identify growth segments for investment.
– Stay ahead of competitors through company profiles and market data.
– The market estimate for ease of analysis across scenarios in Excel format.
– Strategy consulting and research support for three months.
– Print authentication provided for the single-user license.
Want to customize this report?
This report can be personalized according to your needs. Our analysts and industry experts will work directly with you to understand your requirements and provide you with customized data in a short amount of time.
Interested in this report? Get your FREE sample now!