No products in the cart.
Global CAR T-Cell Therapy Market
Global CAR T-cell therapy market by product (tisagenlecleucel (Kymriah), axicabtagene ciloleucel (Yescarta), brexucabtagene autoleucel (Tecartus), others), by target antigen (CD19/CD22, BCMA (B-cell maturation antigen), others), by region (Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Rest of the World (RoW)), outlook & forecast, 2022-2028
Chimeric antigen receptor T-cell therapy (CAR T-cell therapy) is a type of adoptive cell transfer or immunotherapy that uses genetically modified T-cells to find and kill cancer cells. In CAR T-cell therapies, T cells are taken from the patient’s blood and are changed in the lab by adding a gene for a man-made receptor (called a chimeric antigen receptor or CAR). This helps them better identify specific cancer cell antigens. The CAR T cells are then given back to the patient. In 2021, the global CAR T-cell therapy market stood at USD 1,532 million. Recording a CAGR of 36.2% from 2022 to 2028, the worth is projected to reach ~USD 13,317 million by 2028, according to a new report by Gen Consulting Company.
The report provides in-depth analysis and insights regarding the current global market scenario, latest trends and drivers into global CAR T-cell therapy market. It offers an exclusive insight into various details such as market size, key trends, competitive landscape, growth rate and market segments. This study also provides an analysis of the impact of the COVID-19 crisis on the CAR T-cell therapy industry.
This industry report offers market estimates and forecasts of the global market, followed by a detailed analysis of the product, target antigen, and region. The global market for CAR T-cell therapy can be segmented by product: tisagenlecleucel (Kymriah), axicabtagene ciloleucel (Yescarta), brexucabtagene autoleucel (Tecartus), others. The Yescarta segment is estimated to account for the largest share of the global CAR T-cell therapy market. CAR T-cell therapy market is further segmented by target antigen: CD19/CD22, BCMA (B-cell maturation antigen), others. Based on region, the CAR T-cell therapy market is segmented into: Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Rest of the World (RoW). Globally, North America made up the largest share of the CAR T-cell therapy market.
– tisagenlecleucel (Kymriah)
– axicabtagene ciloleucel (Yescarta)
– brexucabtagene autoleucel (Tecartus)
By target antigen:
– BCMA (B-cell maturation antigen)
– Asia Pacific
– North America
– Rest of the World (RoW)
The market research report covers the analysis of key stake holders of the global CAR T-cell therapy market. Some of the leading players profiled in the report include AbbVie Inc., Amgen Inc., AstraZeneca plc, Autolus Therapeutics plc, Bellicum Pharmaceuticals, Inc., bluebird bio, Inc., Bristol-Myers Squibb Company, CARsgen Therapeutics Co., Ltd., Cartesian Therapeutics, Inc., Cellectis S.A., Celyad Oncology S.A., Editas Medicine, Inc., Fortress Biotech Inc., Gilead Sciences, Inc., Janssen Pharmaceuticals, Inc., Legend Biotech Corporation, Mustang Bio, Inc., Novartis International AG, Pfizer Inc., PureTech Health plc, Servier Laboratories Ltd., Takeda Pharmaceutical Company Limited, among others.
*REQUEST FREE SAMPLE TO GET A COMPLETE LIST OF COMPANIES
Historical & Forecast Period
This research report provides analysis for each segment from 2018 to 2028 considering 2021 to be the base year.
Scope of the Report
– To analyze and forecast the market size of the global CAR T-cell therapy market.
– To classify and forecast the global CAR T-cell therapy market based on product, target antigen, region.
– To identify drivers and challenges for the global CAR T-cell therapy market.
– To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in the global CAR T-cell therapy market.
– To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the global CAR T-cell therapy market.
Why Choose This Report
– Gain a reliable outlook of the global CAR T-cell therapy market forecasts from 2022 to 2028 across scenarios.
– Identify growth segments for investment.
– Stay ahead of competitors through company profiles and market data.
– The market estimate for ease of analysis across scenarios in Excel format.
– Strategy consulting and research support for three months.
– Print authentication provided for the single-user license.
Want to customize this report?
This report can be personalized according to your needs. Our analysts and industry experts will work directly with you to understand your requirements and provide you with customized data in a short amount of time.
Interested in this report? Get your FREE sample now!