The skin care and treatment market in China, in terms of revenue, is expected to grow by 9.9 percent annually through 2029, according to the latest estimates. Skin care is essential for maintaining skin health and preventing skin conditions. It helps to protect the skin from environmental factors, such as…
Global Capnography Devices Market
The global capnography devices market is likely to register a CAGR of over 4.1% with an incremental growth of USD 117 million during the forecast period 2022-2028.
The report provides in-depth analysis and insights regarding the current global market scenario, latest trends and drivers into global capnography devices market. It offers an exclusive insight into various details such as market size, key trends, competitive landscape, growth rate and market segments. This study also provides an analysis of the impact of the COVID-19 crisis on the capnography devices industry.
This industry report offers market estimates and forecasts of the global market, followed by a detailed analysis of the technology, product, application, end user, and region. The global market for capnography devices can be segmented by technology: sidestream capnography, mainstream capnography. The sidestream capnography segment is estimated to account for the largest share of the global capnography devices market. Capnography devices market is further segmented by product: capnometers, capnography accessories. The capnometers segment held the largest revenue share in 2021. Based on application, the capnography devices market is segmented into: cardiac care, respiratory monitoring, trauma and emergency care, others. Globally, the cardiac care segment made up the largest share of the capnography devices market. On the basis of end user, the capnography devices market also can be divided into: ambulatory care centers, hospitals. The hospitals segment was the largest contributor to the global capnography devices market in 2021. Capnography devices market by region is categorized into: Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Rest of the World (RoW).
– sidestream capnography
– mainstream capnography
– capnography accessories
– cardiac care
– respiratory monitoring
– trauma and emergency care
By end user:
– ambulatory care centers
– Asia Pacific
– North America
– Rest of the World (RoW)
The market research report covers the analysis of key stake holders of the global capnography devices market. Some of the leading players profiled in the report include Dragerwerk AG & Co. KGaA, Koninklijke Philips N.V., Medtronic plc, Nihon Kohden Corporation, Smiths Medical Inc. (ICU Medical, Inc.), among others.
*REQUEST FREE SAMPLE TO GET A COMPLETE LIST OF COMPANIES
Historical & Forecast Period
This research report provides analysis for each segment from 2018 to 2028 considering 2021 to be the base year.
Scope of the Report
– To analyze and forecast the market size of the global capnography devices market.
– To classify and forecast the global capnography devices market based on technology, product, application, end user, region.
– To identify drivers and challenges for the global capnography devices market.
– To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in the global capnography devices market.
– To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the global capnography devices market.
Why Choose This Report
– Gain a reliable outlook of the global capnography devices market forecasts from 2022 to 2028 across scenarios.
– Identify growth segments for investment.
– Stay ahead of competitors through company profiles and market data.
– The market estimate for ease of analysis across scenarios in Excel format.
– Strategy consulting and research support for three months.
– Print authentication provided for the single-user license.
Global Capnography Devices Market - Report Scope
Dragerwerk AG & Co. KGaA, Koninklijke Philips N.V., Medtronic plc, Nihon Kohden Corporation, Smiths Medical Inc. (ICU Medical Inc.)
According to the latest research, the skin-related beauty market in China is estimated to increase at the rate of 10.1% each year in the period from 2023 to 2029. Skin-related beauty refers to the products and treatments aimed at improving the health, appearance, and overall condition of the skin. It…