No products in the cart.
Global CAD for Breast Cancer Screening Market
Global cad for breast cancer screening market by technology (mammography CAD, MRI CAD, PET/CT CAD, ultrasound CAD), by region (North America, Asia Pacific, Europe, Rest of the World (ROW)), outlook & forecast, 2022-2028
Computer-aided detection (CAD) is a software technology that has become widespread in radiology practices, particularly in breast cancer screening for improving detection rates at earlier stages. As the most commonly diagnosed cancer in women worldwide, breast cancer is a significant global health concern. In 2020, there were 2.3 million women diagnosed with breast cancer and 685 000 deaths globally. As of the end of 2020, there were 7.8 million women alive who were diagnosed with breast cancer in the past 5 years, making it the world’s most prevalent cancer. The global cad for breast cancer screening market size is projected to grow by USD 122 million from 2022 to 2028, registering a CAGR of 6.8 percent, according to a new report by Gen Consulting Company.
The report provides in-depth analysis and insights regarding the current global market scenario, latest trends and drivers into global cad for breast cancer screening market. It offers an exclusive insight into various details such as market size, key trends, competitive landscape, growth rate and market segments. This study also provides an analysis of the impact of the COVID-19 crisis on the cad for breast cancer screening industry.
This industry report offers market estimates and forecasts of the global market, followed by a detailed analysis of the technology, and region. The global market for cad for breast cancer screening can be segmented by technology: mammography CAD, MRI CAD, PET/CT CAD, ultrasound CAD. Cad for breast cancer screening market is further segmented by region: North America, Asia Pacific, Europe, Rest of the World (ROW).
– mammography CAD
– MRI CAD
– PET/CT CAD
– ultrasound CAD
– North America
– Asia Pacific
– Rest of the World (ROW)
The report explores the recent developments and profiles of key vendors in the Global CAD for Breast Cancer Screening Market, including CureMetrix, Inc., FUJIFILM Corporation, GE Healthcare, Hitachi, Ltd., Hologic, Inc., iCAD Inc., IMS Giotto S.p.A., Konica Minolta, Inc., McKesson Corporation, Merge Healthcare (IBM Corporation), Neusoft Corporation, Qlarity Imaging, LLC, Siemens Healthineers AG, among others.
*REQUEST FREE SAMPLE TO GET A COMPLETE LIST OF COMPANIES
Historical & Forecast Period
This research report provides analysis for each segment from 2018 to 2028 considering 2021 to be the base year.
Scope of the Report
– To analyze and forecast the market size of the global cad for breast cancer screening market.
– To classify and forecast the global cad for breast cancer screening market based on technology, region.
– To identify drivers and challenges for the global cad for breast cancer screening market.
– To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in the global cad for breast cancer screening market.
– To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the global cad for breast cancer screening market.
Why Choose This Report
– Gain a reliable outlook of the global cad for breast cancer screening market forecasts from 2022 to 2028 across scenarios.
– Identify growth segments for investment.
– Stay ahead of competitors through company profiles and market data.
– The market estimate for ease of analysis across scenarios in Excel format.
– Strategy consulting and research support for three months.
– Print authentication provided for the single-user license.
Want to customize this report?
This report can be personalized according to your needs. Our analysts and industry experts will work directly with you to understand your requirements and provide you with customized data in a short amount of time.
Interested in this report? Get your FREE sample now!