No products in the cart.
Global Building Energy Management Systems Market
Global building energy management systems market by component (hardware, software, services), by application (new buildings, old buildings), by end user (residential, commercial & institutional, industrial), by region (Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Rest of the World (RoW)), outlook & forecast, 2021-2027
A building energy management system (BEMS) is a sophisticated method to monitor and control the building’s energy needs. Next to energy management, the system can control and monitor a large variety of other aspects of the building regardless of whether it is residential or commercial. Gen Consulting Company predicts that the global building energy management systems market is estimated to touch a valuation of USD 12,983 million, registering a CAGR of 11.1% during the forecast period (2021-2027).
The report provides in-depth analysis and insights regarding the current global market scenario, latest trends and drivers into global building energy management systems market. It offers an exclusive insight into various details such as market size, key trends, competitive landscape, growth rate and market segments. This study also provides an analysis of the impact of the COVID-19 crisis on the building energy management systems industry.
The building energy management systems market is segmented on the basis of component, application, end user, and region. The building energy management systems market is segmented as below:
– new buildings
– old buildings
By end user:
– commercial & institutional
– Asia Pacific
– North America
– Rest of the World (RoW)
The report explores the recent developments and profiles of key vendors in the Global Building Energy Management Systems Market, including ABB Ltd., Accruent, LLC, Azbil Corporation, BuildingIQ, Inc., Cisco Systems, Inc., Daikin Industries, Ltd., Emerson Electric Co., General Electric Company, Hitachi, Ltd., Honeywell International Inc., International Business Machines Corporation (IBM), Johnson Controls International plc, Schneider Electric SE, Siemens AG, Trane Technologies plc, among others.
*REQUEST FREE SAMPLE TO GET A COMPLETE LIST OF COMPANIES
Historical & Forecast Period
This research report provides analysis for each segment from 2017 to 2027 considering 2020 to be the base year.
Scope of the Report
– To analyze and forecast the market size of the global building energy management systems market.
– To classify and forecast the global building energy management systems market based on component, application, end user, and region.
– To identify drivers and challenges for the global building energy management systems market.
– To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in the global building energy management systems market.
– To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the global building energy management systems market.
Why Choose This Report
– Gain a reliable outlook of the global building energy management systems market forecasts from 2021 to 2027 across scenarios.
– Identify growth segments for investment.
– Stay ahead of competitors through company profiles and market data.
– The market estimate for ease of analysis across scenarios in Excel format.
– Strategy consulting and research support for three months.
– Print authentication provided for the single-user license.
Want to customize this report?
This report can be personalized according to your needs. Our analysts and industry experts will work directly with you to understand your requirements and provide you with customized data in a short amount of time.
Interested in this report? Get your FREE sample now!