No products in the cart.
Global Breast Imaging Market
Global breast imaging market by technology (ionizing technology, non-ionizing technology), by end user (hospitals & clinics, specialty centers, others), by region (Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Rest of the World (RoW)), outlook & forecast, 2022-2028
Breast imaging is a type of medical imaging requested to investigate the cause for symptoms in breast tissue, such as lumps, pain, or redness. Having regular breast imaging makes it easier to compare images and see changes within the breast that might indicate cancer, allowing for early detection. The global breast imaging market is anticipated to increase by USD 2 billion till 2028 at an average annual growth of 7.7 percent as per the latest report by Gen Consulting Company.
The report provides in-depth analysis and insights regarding the current global market scenario, latest trends and drivers into global breast imaging market. It offers an exclusive insight into various details such as market size, key trends, competitive landscape, growth rate and market segments. This study also provides an analysis of the impact of the COVID-19 crisis on the breast imaging industry.
This industry report offers market estimates and forecasts of the global market, followed by a detailed analysis of the technology, end user, and region. The global market for breast imaging can be segmented by technology: ionizing technology, non-ionizing technology. Breast imaging market is further segmented by end user: hospitals & clinics, specialty centers, others. Based on region, the breast imaging market is segmented into: Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Rest of the World (RoW).
– ionizing technology
– non-ionizing technology
By end user:
– hospitals & clinics
– specialty centers
– Asia Pacific
– North America
– Rest of the World (RoW)
The ionizing technology market is further segmented into cone beam computed tomography (CBCT), contrast enhanced spectral mammography (CESM), mammography, molecular breast imaging (MBI)/molecular breast-specific gamma imaging (BSGI), positron emission tomography/computed tomography (PET/CT). Furthermore, the non-ionizing technology market has been categorized into breast MRI, breast thermography, breast ultrasound, optical imaging, others.
The report also provides a detailed analysis of several leading breast imaging market vendors that include Canon Medical Systems Corporation, CMR Naviscan Corporation, FUJIFILM Holdings Corporation, GE Healthcare, Hologic, Inc., Koning Corporation, Koninklijke Philips N.V., Planmed Oy, Siemens AG, SonoCine Inc., among others.
*REQUEST FREE SAMPLE TO GET A COMPLETE LIST OF COMPANIES
Historical & Forecast Period
This research report provides analysis for each segment from 2018 to 2028 considering 2021 to be the base year.
Scope of the Report
– To analyze and forecast the market size of the global breast imaging market.
– To classify and forecast the global breast imaging market based on technology, end user, region.
– To identify drivers and challenges for the global breast imaging market.
– To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in the global breast imaging market.
– To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the global breast imaging market.
Why Choose This Report
– Gain a reliable outlook of the global breast imaging market forecasts from 2022 to 2028 across scenarios.
– Identify growth segments for investment.
– Stay ahead of competitors through company profiles and market data.
– The market estimate for ease of analysis across scenarios in Excel format.
– Strategy consulting and research support for three months.
– Print authentication provided for the single-user license.
Want to customize this report?
This report can be personalized according to your needs. Our analysts and industry experts will work directly with you to understand your requirements and provide you with customized data in a short amount of time.
Interested in this report? Get your FREE sample now!