The skin care and treatment market in China, in terms of revenue, is expected to grow by 9.9 percent annually through 2029, according to the latest estimates. Skin care is essential for maintaining skin health and preventing skin conditions. It helps to protect the skin from environmental factors, such as…
Global Breast Cancer Screening Test Market
Breast cancer screening tests are necessary because breast cancer is a common type of cancer that affects women all over the world. Early detection and treatment of breast cancer can significantly improve a woman’s chances of survival and reduce the need for more aggressive treatments. Breast cancer screening tests are recommended for women who are at average risk of developing breast cancer, as well as those who are at high risk due to factors such as family history, genetic mutations, or previous breast cancer diagnoses. According to the latest estimates, the global breast cancer screening test market is set to achieve an incremental growth of USD 1.6 billion, accelerating at a CAGR of almost 8.04% during the forecast period 2023-2029.
The report covers market size and growth, segmentation, regional breakdowns, competitive landscape, trends and strategies for global breast cancer screening test market. It presents a quantitative analysis of the market to enable stakeholders to capitalize on the prevailing market opportunities. The report also identifies top segments for opportunities and strategies based on market trends and leading competitors’ approaches.
This industry report offers market estimates and forecasts of the global market, followed by a detailed analysis of the test, and region. The global market for breast cancer screening test can be segmented by test: genomic tests, imaging test. In 2022, the imaging test segment made up the largest share of revenue generated by the breast cancer screening test market. Breast cancer screening test market is further segmented by region: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, MEA (Middle East and Africa), Latin America. North America was the largest contributor to the global breast cancer screening test market in 2022.
The imaging test market is further segmented into mammograms, ultrasound, MRI, tomography, others. Among these, the mammograms segment was accounted for the highest revenue generator in 2022.
By test: genomic tests, imaging test
By region: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, MEA (Middle East and Africa), Latin America
The report also provides analysis of the key companies of the industry and their detailed company profiles including Carestream Health Inc., F Hoffmann-LA Roche Ltd., Fujifilm Holdings Corporation, GE Healthcare, Hologic, Inc., Koninklijke Philips N.V., Myriad Genetics Inc., Nanostring Technologies Inc., Quest Diagnostics Incorporated, Siemens Healthineers AG, among others. In this report, key players and their strategies are thoroughly analyzed to understand the competitive outlook of the market.
*REQUEST FREE SAMPLE TO GET A COMPLETE LIST OF COMPANIES
Scope of the Report
• To analyze and forecast the market size of the global breast cancer screening test market.
• To classify and forecast the global breast cancer screening test market based on test, region.
• To identify drivers and challenges for the global breast cancer screening test market.
• To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in the global breast cancer screening test market.
• To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the global breast cancer screening test market.
Why Choose This Report
• Gain a reliable outlook of the global breast cancer screening test market forecasts from 2023 to 2029 across scenarios.
• Identify growth segments for investment.
• Stay ahead of competitors through company profiles and market data.
• The market estimate for ease of analysis across scenarios in Excel format.
• Strategy consulting and research support for three months.
• Print authentication provided for the single-user license.
Global Breast Cancer Screening Test Market - Report Scope
According to the latest research, the skin-related beauty market in China is estimated to increase at the rate of 10.1% each year in the period from 2023 to 2029. Skin-related beauty refers to the products and treatments aimed at improving the health, appearance, and overall condition of the skin. It…