The global radiation dose management market is projected to expand at a CAGR of ~7.9 percent across the forecast period of 2023 – 2029, according to the latest edition of the Global Radiation Dose Management Market Report. Radiation dose management refers to the practice of optimizing and regulating the radiation…
Global Botulinum Toxin Market
The global botulinum toxin market is expected to increase by USD 3 billion, at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 7.8% from 2022 to 2028, according to the latest edition of the Global Botulinum Toxin Market Report.
The report provides in-depth analysis and insights regarding the current global market scenario, latest trends and drivers into global botulinum toxin market. It offers an exclusive insight into various details such as market size, key trends, competitive landscape, growth rate and market segments. This study also provides an analysis of the impact of the COVID-19 crisis on the botulinum toxin industry.
This industry report offers market estimates and forecasts of the global market, followed by a detailed analysis of the product, application, end user, and region. The global market for botulinum toxin can be segmented by product: type A botulinum toxin, type B botulinum toxin. Botulinum toxin market is further segmented by application: aesthetic, medical. Based on end user, the botulinum toxin market is segmented into: hospitals, specialty and dermatology clinics, others. On the basis of region, the botulinum toxin market also can be divided into: Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Rest of the World (RoW).
– type A botulinum toxin
– type B botulinum toxin
By end user:
– specialty and dermatology clinics
– Asia Pacific
– North America
– Rest of the World (RoW)
The aesthetic application market is further segmented into forehead lines, glabellar lines, lateral canthal lines (crow’s feet), others. Furthermore, the medical application market has been categorized into chronic migraine, hyperhidrosis, muscle spasm, over reactive bladder, others.
The report also provides a detailed analysis of several leading botulinum toxin market vendors that include AbbVie Inc. (Allergan plc), Daewoong Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd., Evolus Inc., Galderma S.A., HUGEL Inc., Ipsen S.A., Lanzhou Institute of Biological Products Co., Ltd., Medy-Tox Inc., Merz Pharma GmbH & Co. KGaA, Revance Therapeutics Inc., US WorldMeds LLC, among others.
*REQUEST FREE SAMPLE TO GET A COMPLETE LIST OF COMPANIES
Historical & Forecast Period
This research report provides analysis for each segment from 2018 to 2028 considering 2021 to be the base year.
Scope of the Report
– To analyze and forecast the market size of the global botulinum toxin market.
– To classify and forecast the global botulinum toxin market based on product, application, end user, region.
– To identify drivers and challenges for the global botulinum toxin market.
– To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in the global botulinum toxin market.
– To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the global botulinum toxin market.
Why Choose This Report
– Gain a reliable outlook of the global botulinum toxin market forecasts from 2022 to 2028 across scenarios.
– Identify growth segments for investment.
– Stay ahead of competitors through company profiles and market data.
– The market estimate for ease of analysis across scenarios in Excel format.
– Strategy consulting and research support for three months.
– Print authentication provided for the single-user license.
Global Botulinum Toxin Market - Report Scope
AbbVie Inc. (Allergan plc), Daewoong Pharmaceutical Co. Ltd., Evolus Inc., Galderma S.A., HUGEL Inc., Ipsen S.A., Lanzhou Institute of Biological Products Co. Ltd., Medy-Tox Inc., Merz Pharma GmbH & Co. KGaA, Revance Therapeutics Inc., US WorldMeds LLC
Global NGS library preparation automation market by product (automated instruments, automated kits and consumables), by sequencing type (RNA sequencing, DNA sequencing), by application (research, diagnostics), by institutions (pharmaceutical, laboratories, others), by region (Asia-Pacific (ex. China), Europe, North America, China, RoW (Rest of World)), outlook & forecast, 2023-2029
Global biometrics market by technology (hand geometry, fingerprint, face, iris, vein, voice, others), by end user (BFSI, commercial and retail, government and law enforcement, healthcare, travel and immigration, others), by region (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Rest of World (RoW)), outlook & forecast, 2023-2029