No products in the cart.
Global Bone Cement Market
Global bone cement market by product (polymethyl methacrylate (PMMA) bone cement, calcium phosphate cement (CPC), glass polyalkenoate cement (GPC), others), by application (arthroplasty, kyphoplasty, vertebroplasty), by end user (hospitals, ambulatory surgery centers (ASCs), others), by region (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Rest of the World), outlook & forecast, 2022-2028
According to Gen Consulting Company, the global bone cement market size is expected to increase from USD 917 million in 2021 to USD 1,361 million by 2028, garnering a CAGR of 5.8% over the evaluated period.
The report provides in-depth analysis and insights regarding the current global market scenario, latest trends and drivers into global bone cement market. It offers an exclusive insight into various details such as market size, key trends, competitive landscape, growth rate and market segments. This study also provides an analysis of the impact of the COVID-19 crisis on the bone cement industry.
This industry report offers market estimates and forecasts of the global market, followed by a detailed analysis of the product, application, end user, and region. The global market for bone cement can be segmented by product: polymethyl methacrylate (PMMA) bone cement, calcium phosphate cement (CPC), glass polyalkenoate cement (GPC), others. The PMMA cement segment held the largest revenue share in 2021. Bone cement market is further segmented by application: arthroplasty, kyphoplasty, vertebroplasty. Based on end user, the bone cement market is segmented into: hospitals, ambulatory surgery centers (ASCs), others. On the basis of region, the bone cement market also can be divided into: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Rest of the World.
– polymethyl methacrylate (PMMA) bone cement
– calcium phosphate cement (CPC)
– glass polyalkenoate cement (GPC)
By end user:
– ambulatory surgery centers (ASCs)
– North America
– Rest of the World
The market research report covers the analysis of key stake holders of the global bone cement market. Some of the leading players profiled in the report include Arthrex, Inc., Cardinal Health Inc., DePuy Synthes, Inc. (Johnson & Johnson), DJO Global, Inc., Heraeus Holding GmbH, Smith & Nephew plc, Stryker Corporation, Tecres S.p.A., Teknimed SA, Zimmer Biomet Holdings, Inc., among others.
*REQUEST FREE SAMPLE TO GET A COMPLETE LIST OF COMPANIES
Historical & Forecast Period
This research report provides analysis for each segment from 2018 to 2028 considering 2021 to be the base year.
Scope of the Report
– To analyze and forecast the market size of the global bone cement market.
– To classify and forecast the global bone cement market based on product, application, end user, region.
– To identify drivers and challenges for the global bone cement market.
– To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in the global bone cement market.
– To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the global bone cement market.
Why Choose This Report
– Gain a reliable outlook of the global bone cement market forecasts from 2022 to 2028 across scenarios.
– Identify growth segments for investment.
– Stay ahead of competitors through company profiles and market data.
– The market estimate for ease of analysis across scenarios in Excel format.
– Strategy consulting and research support for three months.
– Print authentication provided for the single-user license.
Want to customize this report?
This report can be personalized according to your needs. Our analysts and industry experts will work directly with you to understand your requirements and provide you with customized data in a short amount of time.
Interested in this report? Get your FREE sample now!