Global Bone Biopsy Market
Global bone biopsy market by type (needle biopsy, open biopsy), by guidance (CT-guided bone biopsy, MR-guided bone biopsy), by end user (hospitals and clinics, surgery centers, others), by region (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Rest of the World (RoW)), outlook & forecast, 2023-2029
Bone biopsy uses a needle and imaging guidance to remove a small sample of bone for examination under a microscope. Bone biopsies may be used to confirm a diagnosis of a bone disease, investigate an abnormality, determine the cause of pain or infection, or distinguish a bone tumor from other diseases. A bone biopsy is less invasive than a surgical biopsy because the procedure may not require general anesthesia. According to the latest estimates, the global bone biopsy market is set to achieve an incremental growth of USD 225.9 million, accelerating at a CAGR of almost 5.4% during the forecast period 2023-2029.
The report covers market size and growth, segmentation, regional breakdowns, competitive landscape, trends and strategies for global bone biopsy market. It presents a quantitative analysis of the market to enable stakeholders to capitalize on the prevailing market opportunities. The report also identifies top segments for opportunities and strategies based on market trends and leading competitors’ approaches.
This industry report offers market estimates and forecasts of the global market, followed by a detailed analysis of the type, guidance, end user, and region. The global market for bone biopsy can be segmented by type: needle biopsy, open biopsy. The needle biopsy segment is estimated to account for the largest share of the global bone biopsy market, representing more than 65.2% of the total market. Bone biopsy market is further segmented by guidance: CT-guided bone biopsy, MR-guided bone biopsy. The CT-guided bone biopsy segment held the largest revenue share in 2022. Based on end user, the bone biopsy market is segmented into: hospitals and clinics, surgery centers, others. Globally, the hospitals and clinics segment made up the largest share of the bone biopsy market. On the basis of region, the bone biopsy market also can be divided into: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Rest of the World (RoW). North America was the largest contributor to the global bone biopsy market in 2022.
By type: needle biopsy, open biopsy
By guidance: CT-guided bone biopsy, MR-guided bone biopsy
By end user: hospitals and clinics, surgery centers, others
By region: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Rest of the World (RoW)
The market research report covers the analysis of key stake holders of the global bone biopsy market. Some of the leading players profiled in the report include Argon Medical Devices, Inc., B. Braun Melsungen AG, Becton, Dickinson and Company, Biopsybell S.r.l., Cardinal Health, Inc., Cook Group Incorporated, Kimal PLC, Laurane Medical LLC, Meditech Devices Pvt Ltd, Merit Medical Systems, Inc., Moller Medical GmbH, Remington Medical Inc., SOMATEX Medical Technologies GmbH (Hologic, Inc.), Stryker Corporation, Teleflex Incorporated, Tsunami Medical S.r.l., Zamar Care z.o.o., among others. In this report, key players and their strategies are thoroughly analyzed to understand the competitive outlook of the market.
*REQUEST FREE SAMPLE TO GET A COMPLETE LIST OF COMPANIES
Scope of the Report
• To analyze and forecast the market size of the global bone biopsy market.
• To classify and forecast the global bone biopsy market based on type, guidance, end user, region.
• To identify drivers and challenges for the global bone biopsy market.
• To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in the global bone biopsy market.
• To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the global bone biopsy market.
Why Choose This Report
• Gain a reliable outlook of the global bone biopsy market forecasts from 2023 to 2029 across scenarios.
• Identify growth segments for investment.
• Stay ahead of competitors through company profiles and market data.
• The market estimate for ease of analysis across scenarios in Excel format.
• Strategy consulting and research support for three months.
• Print authentication provided for the single-user license.
Global Bone Biopsy Market