According to the latest data, the cross-border digital marketing services market in China, in terms of revenue, is anticipated to progress at a CAGR of 17.8% during the forecast period, 2023-2029. Cross-border digital marketing services refer to the marketing strategies and activities implemented by businesses to promote their products or…
Global Board Games Market
The global board games market is projected to rise by USD 7.8 billion by 2028, according to a new report by Gen Consulting Company. It is anticipated to expand at a CAGR of 8.4 percent during the forecast period.
The report covers market size and growth, segmentation, regional breakdowns, competitive landscape, trends and strategies for global board games market. It traces the market’s historic and forecast market growth. The report identifies top segments for opportunities and strategies based on market trends and leading competitors’ approaches. This study also provides an analysis of the impact of the COVID-19 crisis on the board games industry.
This industry report offers market estimates and forecasts of the global market, followed by a detailed analysis of the type, and region. The global market for board games can be segmented by type: tabletop board game, card and dice game, collectible card game, miniature game, others. According to the research, the tabletop board game segment had the largest share in the global board games market. Board games market is further segmented by region: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, MEA (Middle East and Africa), Latin America. In 2021, Europe made up the largest share of revenue generated by the board games market.
By type: tabletop board game, card and dice game, collectible card game, miniature game, others
By region: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, MEA (Middle East and Africa), Latin America
The global board games market is highly concentrated and dominated by only a few companies: Asmodee Group, Hasbro, Inc., Mattel, Inc., Ravensburger AG, among others.
*REQUEST FREE SAMPLE TO GET A COMPLETE LIST OF COMPANIES
Historical & Forecast Period
This research report provides analysis for each segment from 2018 to 2028 considering 2021 to be the base year.
Scope of the Report
– To analyze and forecast the market size of the global board games market.
– To classify and forecast the global board games market based on type, region.
– To identify drivers and challenges for the global board games market.
– To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in the global board games market.
– To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the global board games market.
Why Choose This Report
– Gain a reliable outlook of the global board games market forecasts from 2022 to 2028 across scenarios.
– Identify growth segments for investment.
– Stay ahead of competitors through company profiles and market data.
– The market estimate for ease of analysis across scenarios in Excel format.
– Strategy consulting and research support for three months.
– Print authentication provided for the single-user license.
Global Board Games Market - Report Scope
Asmodee Group, Hasbro Inc., Mattel Inc., Ravensburger AG
Global strategy consulting market by service (business & corporate strategy, innovation strategy and delivery, transaction strategy, people strategy, technology strategy, others), by organization size (large enterprises, SMEs), by end user (IT & telecommunication, manufacturing, healthcare, pharmaceutical, financial, retail, others), by region (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, MEA (Middle East and Africa), Latin America), outlook & forecast, 2023-2029
Global regulatory affairs outsourcing market by product (small molecule drugs, biologics, medical devices, others), by service type (pre-authorization, marketing authorization, post-authorization), by company size (small & mid-sized companies, large-sized companies), by end user (pharmaceutical, medical device, others), by region (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, MEA (Middle East and Africa), Latin America), outlook & forecast, 2023-2029