No products in the cart.
Global Bioplastics Market
Global bioplastics market by type (biodegradables, non-biodegradables), by product (polylactic acid (PLA), polyester (PBAT & PBS), Starch-based, polyhydroxy alkanoates (PHA), cellulosics, polyethylene (PE), polyamides, biopolyols, others), by application (packaging, automotive, medical, furniture, agricultural, consumer durables, construction, textiles, electrical & electronics, others), by region (Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Rest of the World (RoW)), outlook & forecast, 2021-2027
Bioplastics are a type of plastic materials that can be produced from renewable biomass sources, such as vegetable fats and oils, corn starch, straw, woodchips, sawdust, recycled food waste, etc. According to latest analysis by Gen Consulting Company, the global bioplastics market was USD 2,345 million in 2020 and is expected to reach USD 3,916 million in 2027 and register a CAGR of 7.6% during the forecast period, 2021-2027.
The report provides in-depth analysis and insights regarding the current global market scenario, latest trends and drivers into global bioplastics market. It offers an exclusive insight into various details such as market size, key trends, competitive landscape, growth rate and market segments. This study also provides an analysis of the impact of the COVID-19 crisis on the bioplastics industry.
The bioplastics market is segmented on the basis of type, product, application, and region. The bioplastics market is segmented as below:
– polylactic acid (PLA)
– polyester (PBAT & PBS)
– polyhydroxy alkanoates (PHA)
– polyethylene (PE)
– consumer durables
– electrical & electronics
– Asia Pacific
– North America
– Rest of the World (RoW)
The report has also analysed the competitive landscape of the global bioplastics market with some of the key players being Arkema S.A., BASF SE, Biome Technologies plc, Braskem S.A., Danimer Scientific, Inc., NatureWorks LLC, Novamont S.p.A., Rodenburg Productie B.V., Total Corbion PLA, Yield10 Bioscience, Inc., among others.
*REQUEST FREE SAMPLE TO GET A COMPLETE LIST OF COMPANIES
Historical & Forecast Period
This research report provides analysis for each segment from 2017 to 2027 considering 2020 to be the base year.
Scope of the Report
– To analyze and forecast the market size of the global bioplastics market.
– To classify and forecast the global bioplastics market based on type, product, application, and region.
– To identify drivers and challenges for the global bioplastics market.
– To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in the global bioplastics market.
– To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the global bioplastics market.
Why Choose This Report
– Gain a reliable outlook of the global bioplastics market forecasts from 2021 to 2027 across scenarios.
– Identify growth segments for investment.
– Stay ahead of competitors through company profiles and market data.
– The market estimate for ease of analysis across scenarios in Excel format.
– Strategy consulting and research support for three months.
– Print authentication provided for the single-user license.
Want to customize this report?
This report can be personalized according to your needs. Our analysts and industry experts will work directly with you to understand your requirements and provide you with customized data in a short amount of time.
Interested in this report? Get your FREE sample now!