Global Biopharmaceutical Fermentation Market
Biopharmaceutical fermentation is a bioprocess used to produce pharmaceutical products using living cells, such as bacteria or yeast, as production hosts. The process involves growing these cells in a controlled environment, typically in large bioreactors, and feeding them with nutrients to support their growth and protein production. The proteins produced by the cells are then purified and used as drugs or vaccines to treat various diseases. The global biopharmaceutical fermentation market is likely to register a CAGR of over 9.34% with an incremental growth of USD 17.9 billion during the forecast period 2023-2029.
The report covers market size and growth, segmentation, regional breakdowns, competitive landscape, trends and strategies for global biopharmaceutical fermentation market. It presents a quantitative analysis of the market to enable stakeholders to capitalize on the prevailing market opportunities. The report also identifies top segments for opportunities and strategies based on market trends and leading competitors’ approaches.
This industry report offers market estimates and forecasts of the global market, followed by a detailed analysis of the product type, application, end user, and region. The global market for biopharmaceutical fermentation can be segmented by product type: upstream products, downstream products. The downstream products segment was the largest contributor to the global biopharmaceutical fermentation market in 2022. Biopharmaceutical fermentation market is further segmented by application: antibiotics, recombinant proteins, others. According to the research, the recombinant proteins segment had the largest share in the global biopharmaceutical fermentation market. Based on end user, the biopharmaceutical fermentation market is segmented into: biopharmaceutical industries, contract research organizations (CRO) and CDMO, academic research institutes. The biopharmaceutical industries segment held the largest revenue share in 2022. On the basis of region, the biopharmaceutical fermentation market also can be divided into: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, MEA (Middle East and Africa), Latin America. Globally, North America made up the largest share of the biopharmaceutical fermentation market.
The upstream products market is further segmented into bioreactors/fermentors, bioprocess analyzers, process monitoring system, others. The bioreactors/fermentors segment is estimated to account for the largest share of the global biopharmaceutical fermentation market. Furthermore, the downstream products market has been categorized into filtration and separation, chromatography, consumables and accessories, others. The consumables and accessories segment held the largest share of the global biopharmaceutical fermentation market in 2022 and is anticipated to hold its share during the forecast period.
By product type: upstream products, downstream products
By application: antibiotics, recombinant proteins, others
By end user: biopharmaceutical industries, contract research organizations (CRO) and CDMO, academic research institutes
By region: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, MEA (Middle East and Africa), Latin America
The report also provides analysis of the key companies of the industry and their detailed company profiles including Agilent Technologies, Inc., Becton, Dickinson and Company, Danaher Corporation, Eppendorf AG, F. Hoffmann-la Roche Ltd, Lonza Group AG, Merck KGaA, Nova Biomedical Corporation, Sartorius AG, Thermo Fischer Scientific Inc., among others. In this report, key players and their strategies are thoroughly analyzed to understand the competitive outlook of the market.
*REQUEST FREE SAMPLE TO GET A COMPLETE LIST OF COMPANIES
Scope of the Report
• To analyze and forecast the market size of the global biopharmaceutical fermentation market.
• To classify and forecast the global biopharmaceutical fermentation market based on product type, application, end user, region.
• To identify drivers and challenges for the global biopharmaceutical fermentation market.
• To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in the global biopharmaceutical fermentation market.
• To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the global biopharmaceutical fermentation market.
Why Choose This Report
• Gain a reliable outlook of the global biopharmaceutical fermentation market forecasts from 2023 to 2029 across scenarios.
• Identify growth segments for investment.
• Stay ahead of competitors through company profiles and market data.
• The market estimate for ease of analysis across scenarios in Excel format.
• Strategy consulting and research support for three months.
• Print authentication provided for the single-user license.
Global Biopharmaceutical Fermentation Market - Report Scope
According to the latest estimates, the global microneedle drug delivery systems market is predicted to be growing at a CAGR of over 5.5% from 2023 to 2029. The top market…