The global radiation dose management market is projected to expand at a CAGR of ~7.9 percent across the forecast period of 2023 – 2029, according to the latest edition of the Global Radiation Dose Management Market Report. Radiation dose management refers to the practice of optimizing and regulating the radiation…
Global Biomarkers Market
A biomarker is a biological characteristic that is objectively measured and evaluated as an indicator of normal biological or pathological processes, or a response to a therapeutic intervention. Examples include patterns of gene expression, levels of a particular protein in body fluids, or changes in electrical activity in the brain. According to latest analysis by Gen Consulting Company, the global biomarkers market is poised to grow by USD 48 billion during 2022-2028, progressing at a CAGR of 12.3% during the forecast period.
The report provides in-depth analysis and insights regarding the current global market scenario, latest trends and drivers into global biomarkers market. It offers an exclusive insight into various details such as market size, key trends, competitive landscape, growth rate and market segments. This study also provides an analysis of the impact of the COVID-19 crisis on the biomarkers industry.
This industry report offers market estimates and forecasts of the global market, followed by a detailed analysis of the product, technology, disease, end user, and region. The global market for biomarkers can be segmented by product: consumables, instruments, services, software. The consumables segment held the largest share of the global biomarkers market in 2021 and is anticipated to hold its share during the forecast period. Biomarkers market is further segmented by technology: genomics, proteomics, metabolomics, imaging, others. Globally, the proteomics segment made up the largest share of the biomarkers market. Based on disease, the biomarkers market is segmented into: cancer, cardiovascular and metabolic diseases, neurodegenerative diseases, infectious diseases, autoimmune diseases, others. The cancer segment was the largest contributor to the global biomarkers market in 2021. On the basis of end user, the biomarkers market also can be divided into: biopharmaceutical and biotech companies, CROs, hospitals and diagnostics, research and academic institutes. The hospitals and diagnostics segment is estimated to account for the largest share of the global biomarkers market. Biomarkers market by region is categorized into: Emerging Region, Europe, North America.
– cardiovascular and metabolic diseases
– neurodegenerative diseases
– infectious diseases
– autoimmune diseases
By end user:
– biopharmaceutical and biotech companies
– hospitals and diagnostics
– research and academic institutes
– Emerging Region
– North America
The global biomarkers market report offers detailed information on several market vendors, including Abbott Laboratories Inc., Agilent Technologies Inc., Bayer AG, Becton, Dickinson and Company, Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc., Bio-Techne Corp., Bruker Corp., Canon Medical Systems Corporation, Danaher Corporation, F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd, FUJIFILM VisualSonics Inc., GE Healthcare, Illumina, Inc., JEOL Ltd., Koninklijke Philips N.V., Oxford Nanopore Technologies Limited, PerkinElmer, Inc., QIAGEN N.V., Shimadzu Corporation, Siemens Healthineers AG, Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc., Waters Corporation, among others.
*REQUEST FREE SAMPLE TO GET A COMPLETE LIST OF COMPANIES
Historical & Forecast Period
This research report provides analysis for each segment from 2018 to 2028 considering 2021 to be the base year.
Scope of the Report
– To analyze and forecast the market size of the global biomarkers market.
– To classify and forecast the global biomarkers market based on product, technology, disease, end user, region.
– To identify drivers and challenges for the global biomarkers market.
– To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in the global biomarkers market.
– To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the global biomarkers market.
Why Choose This Report
– Gain a reliable outlook of the global biomarkers market forecasts from 2022 to 2028 across scenarios.
– Identify growth segments for investment.
– Stay ahead of competitors through company profiles and market data.
– The market estimate for ease of analysis across scenarios in Excel format.
– Strategy consulting and research support for three months.
– Print authentication provided for the single-user license.
Global Biomarkers Market - Report Scope
Global NGS library preparation automation market by product (automated instruments, automated kits and consumables), by sequencing type (RNA sequencing, DNA sequencing), by application (research, diagnostics), by institutions (pharmaceutical, laboratories, others), by region (Asia-Pacific (ex. China), Europe, North America, China, RoW (Rest of World)), outlook & forecast, 2023-2029
Global biometrics market by technology (hand geometry, fingerprint, face, iris, vein, voice, others), by end user (BFSI, commercial and retail, government and law enforcement, healthcare, travel and immigration, others), by region (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Rest of World (RoW)), outlook & forecast, 2023-2029