Global Biolubricants Market
Global biolubricants market by base oil (animal fats, vegetable oils, others), by product (chainsaw oils, gear oils, greases, hydraulic fluids, metalworking fluids (MWFs), release agents, two-cycle engine oils, others), by end user (automotive & transportation, construction and agriculture, industrial, marine), by region (Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Rest of the World (RoW)), outlook & forecast, 2022-2028
Gen Consulting Company predicts the global biolubricants market will grow from USD 2,207 million in 2021 to USD 2,924 million by 2028, achieving a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 4.1 percent.
The report provides in-depth analysis and insights regarding the current global market scenario, latest trends and drivers into global biolubricants market. It offers an exclusive insight into various details such as market size, key trends, competitive landscape, growth rate and market segments. This study also provides an analysis of the impact of the COVID-19 crisis on the biolubricants industry.
This industry report offers market estimates and forecasts of the global market, followed by a detailed analysis of the base oil, product, end user, and region. The global market for biolubricants can be segmented by base oil: animal fats, vegetable oils, others. Among these, the vegetable oil segment was accounted for the highest revenue generator in 2021. Biolubricants market is further segmented by product: chainsaw oils, gear oils, greases, hydraulic fluids, metalworking fluids (MWFs), release agents, two-cycle engine oils, others. The hydraulic fluids segment is estimated to account for the largest share of the global biolubricants market. Based on end user, the biolubricants market is segmented into: automotive & transportation, construction and agriculture, industrial, marine. The industrial segment held the largest share of the global biolubricants market in 2021 and is anticipated to hold its share during the forecast period. On the basis of region, the biolubricants market also can be divided into: Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Rest of the World (RoW). In 2021, Europe made up the largest share of revenue generated by the biolubricants market.
By base oil:
– animal fats
– vegetable oils
– chainsaw oils
– gear oils
– hydraulic fluids
– metalworking fluids (MWFs)
– release agents
– two-cycle engine oils
By end user:
– automotive & transportation
– construction and agriculture
– Asia Pacific
– North America
– Rest of the World (RoW)
The industrial market is further segmented into agriculture and construction, engineering and manufacturing industry, food industry, marine industry, mining and energy. The marine industry segment captured the largest share of the market in 2021 and is expected to maintain its dominance during the forecast period.
The report has also analysed the competitive landscape of the global biolubricants market with some of the key players being BP plc, Cargill Inc., Chevron Corporation, Exxon Mobil Corporation, Fuchs Petrolub SE, Magna Group, Royal Dutch Shell plc, Total S.A., Vickers Petroleum Company, among others.
*REQUEST FREE SAMPLE TO GET A COMPLETE LIST OF COMPANIES
Historical & Forecast Period
This research report provides analysis for each segment from 2018 to 2028 considering 2021 to be the base year.
Scope of the Report
– To analyze and forecast the market size of the global biolubricants market.
– To classify and forecast the global biolubricants market based on base oil, product, end user, region.
– To identify drivers and challenges for the global biolubricants market.
– To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in the global biolubricants market.
– To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the global biolubricants market.
Why Choose This Report
– Gain a reliable outlook of the global biolubricants market forecasts from 2022 to 2028 across scenarios.
– Identify growth segments for investment.
– Stay ahead of competitors through company profiles and market data.
– The market estimate for ease of analysis across scenarios in Excel format.
– Strategy consulting and research support for three months.
– Print authentication provided for the single-user license.