The global radiation dose management market is projected to expand at a CAGR of ~7.9 percent across the forecast period of 2023 – 2029, according to the latest edition of the Global Radiation Dose Management Market Report. Radiation dose management refers to the practice of optimizing and regulating the radiation…
Global Biologics Market
The global biologics market is likely to register a CAGR of over 9% with an incremental growth of USD 236.0 billion during the forecast period 2022-2028.
The report covers market size and growth, segmentation, regional breakdowns, competitive landscape, trends and strategies for global biologics market. It traces the market’s historic and forecast market growth. The report identifies top segments for opportunities and strategies based on market trends and leading competitors’ approaches. This study also provides an analysis of the impact of the COVID-19 crisis on the biologics industry.
This industry report offers market estimates and forecasts of the global market, followed by a detailed analysis of the product type, application, and region. The global market for biologics can be segmented by product type: monoclonal antibodies, vaccines, recombinant hormones and proteins, cellular-based biologics, gene-based biologics, others. The monoclonal antibodies segment was the largest contributor to the global biologics market in 2021. Biologics market is further segmented by application: cancer, infectious diseases, autoimmune diseases, others. According to the research, the cancer segment had the largest share in the global biologics market. Based on region, the biologics market is segmented into: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, MEA (Middle East and Africa), Latin America. North America held the largest revenue share in 2021.
By product type: monoclonal antibodies, vaccines, recombinant hormones and proteins, cellular-based biologics, gene-based biologics, others
By application: cancer, infectious diseases, autoimmune diseases, others
By region: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, MEA (Middle East and Africa), Latin America
The report also provides analysis of the key companies of the industry and their detailed company profiles including Abbvie Inc., Amgen Inc., AstraZeneca plc, Bayer AG, Eli Lilly And Company, GSK plc, Johnson and Johnson, Merck & Co. Inc., Novartis AG, Pfizer Inc., Roche Holding AG, Sanofi SA, among others.
*REQUEST FREE SAMPLE TO GET A COMPLETE LIST OF COMPANIES
Historical & Forecast Period
This research report provides analysis for each segment from 2018 to 2028 considering 2021 to be the base year.
Scope of the Report
– To analyze and forecast the market size of the global biologics market.
– To classify and forecast the global biologics market based on product type, application, region.
– To identify drivers and challenges for the global biologics market.
– To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in the global biologics market.
– To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the global biologics market.
Why Choose This Report
– Gain a reliable outlook of the global biologics market forecasts from 2022 to 2028 across scenarios.
– Identify growth segments for investment.
– Stay ahead of competitors through company profiles and market data.
– The market estimate for ease of analysis across scenarios in Excel format.
– Strategy consulting and research support for three months.
– Print authentication provided for the single-user license.
Global Biologics Market - Report Scope
Abbvie Inc., Amgen Inc., AstraZeneca plc, Bayer AG, Eli Lilly And Company, GSK plc, Johnson and Johnson, Merck & Co. Inc., Novartis AG, Pfizer Inc., Roche Holding AG, Sanofi SA
Global NGS library preparation automation market by product (automated instruments, automated kits and consumables), by sequencing type (RNA sequencing, DNA sequencing), by application (research, diagnostics), by institutions (pharmaceutical, laboratories, others), by region (Asia-Pacific (ex. China), Europe, North America, China, RoW (Rest of World)), outlook & forecast, 2023-2029
Global biometrics market by technology (hand geometry, fingerprint, face, iris, vein, voice, others), by end user (BFSI, commercial and retail, government and law enforcement, healthcare, travel and immigration, others), by region (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Rest of World (RoW)), outlook & forecast, 2023-2029