The skin care and treatment market in China, in terms of revenue, is expected to grow by 9.9 percent annually through 2029, according to the latest estimates. Skin care is essential for maintaining skin health and preventing skin conditions. It helps to protect the skin from environmental factors, such as…
Global Biologics CDMO Market
The global biologics CDMO market is expected to increase by USD 9.7 billion, at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 10.2% from 2022 to 2028, according to the latest edition of the Global Biologics CDMO Market Report.
The report covers market size and growth, segmentation, regional breakdowns, competitive landscape, trends and strategies for global biologics CDMO market. It traces the market’s historic and forecast market growth. The report identifies top segments for opportunities and strategies based on market trends and leading competitors’ approaches. This study also provides an analysis of the impact of the COVID-19 crisis on the biologics CDMO industry.
This industry report offers market estimates and forecasts of the global market, followed by a detailed analysis of the type, product type, and region. The global market for biologics CDMO can be segmented by type: mammalian, non-mammalian. The mammalian segment is estimated to account for the largest share of the global biologics CDMO market. Biologics CDMO market is further segmented by product type: biologics, biosimilars. The biologics segment held the largest revenue share in 2021. Based on region, the biologics CDMO market is segmented into: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, MEA (Middle East and Africa), Latin America. Globally, North America made up the largest share of the biologics CDMO market.
The biologics market is further segmented into monoclonal, recombinant protein, antisense and molecular therapy, vaccine. The monoclonal segment held the largest share of the global biologics CDMO market in 2021 and is anticipated to hold its share during the forecast period.
By type: mammalian, non-mammalian
By product type: biologics, biosimilars
By region: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, MEA (Middle East and Africa), Latin America
The market research report covers the analysis of key stake holders of the global biologics CDMO market. Some of the leading players profiled in the report include BINEX Co., Ltd., Boehringer Ingelheim GmbH, Catalent Inc., Fujifilm Diosynth Biotechnologies USA Inc., ICON plc, Lonza Group AG, Parexel International Corp., Samsung Biologics Co., Ltd., Samsungbioepis Co., Ltd., Sandoz Biopharmaceuticals AG, Toyobo Co., Ltd., WuXi AppTec Inc., Wuxi Biologics Cayman Inc., among others.
*REQUEST FREE SAMPLE TO GET A COMPLETE LIST OF COMPANIES
Historical & Forecast Period
This research report provides analysis for each segment from 2018 to 2028 considering 2021 to be the base year.
Scope of the Report
– To analyze and forecast the market size of the global biologics CDMO market.
– To classify and forecast the global biologics CDMO market based on type, product type, region.
– To identify drivers and challenges for the global biologics CDMO market.
– To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in the global biologics CDMO market.
– To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the global biologics CDMO market.
Why Choose This Report
– Gain a reliable outlook of the global biologics CDMO market forecasts from 2022 to 2028 across scenarios.
– Identify growth segments for investment.
– Stay ahead of competitors through company profiles and market data.
– The market estimate for ease of analysis across scenarios in Excel format.
– Strategy consulting and research support for three months.
– Print authentication provided for the single-user license.
Global Biologics CDMO Market - Report Scope
BINEX Co. Ltd., Boehringer Ingelheim GmbH, Catalent Inc., Fujifilm Diosynth Biotechnologies USA Inc., ICON plc, Lonza Group AG, Parexel International Corp., Samsung Biologics Co. Ltd., Samsungbioepis Co. Ltd., Sandoz Biopharmaceuticals AG, Toyobo Co. Ltd., WuXi AppTec Inc., Wuxi Biologics Cayman Inc.
According to the latest research, the skin-related beauty market in China is estimated to increase at the rate of 10.1% each year in the period from 2023 to 2029. Skin-related beauty refers to the products and treatments aimed at improving the health, appearance, and overall condition of the skin. It…