Global Biological Therapies for Cancer Market
Global biological therapies for cancer market by product (CAR T-cell therapies, monoclonal antibodies, vaccines), by region (Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Rest of the World (RoW)), outlook & forecast, 2022-2028
The global biological therapies for cancer market is anticipated to increase by USD 50 billion till 2028 at an average annual growth of 8.2 percent as per the latest report by Gen Consulting Company.
The report provides in-depth analysis and insights regarding the current global market scenario, latest trends and drivers into global biological therapies for cancer market. It offers an exclusive insight into various details such as market size, key trends, competitive landscape, growth rate and market segments. This study also provides an analysis of the impact of the COVID-19 crisis on the biological therapies for cancer industry.
This industry report offers market estimates and forecasts of the global market, followed by a detailed analysis of the product, and region. The global market for biological therapies for cancer can be segmented by product: CAR T-cell therapies, monoclonal antibodies, vaccines. The monoclonal antibodies segment held the largest revenue share in 2021. Biological therapies for cancer market is further segmented by region: Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Rest of the World (RoW). Among these, North America was accounted for the highest revenue generator in 2021.
– CAR T-cell therapies
– monoclonal antibodies
– Asia Pacific
– North America
– Rest of the World (RoW)
The market research report covers the analysis of key stake holders of the global biological therapies for cancer market. Some of the leading players profiled in the report include Amgen Inc., AstraZeneca plc, Bristol-Myers Squibb Company (BMS), Eli Lilly and Company, F. Hoffmann-La Roche AG, Genmab A/S, Gilead Sciences, Inc., GlaxoSmithKline plc (GSK), Janssen Pharmaceuticals, Inc., Merck KGaA, Novartis International AG, Pfizer Inc., among others.
*REQUEST FREE SAMPLE TO GET A COMPLETE LIST OF COMPANIES
Historical & Forecast Period
This research report provides analysis for each segment from 2018 to 2028 considering 2021 to be the base year.
Scope of the Report
– To analyze and forecast the market size of the global biological therapies for cancer market.
– To classify and forecast the global biological therapies for cancer market based on product, region.
– To identify drivers and challenges for the global biological therapies for cancer market.
– To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in the global biological therapies for cancer market.
– To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the global biological therapies for cancer market.
Why Choose This Report
– Gain a reliable outlook of the global biological therapies for cancer market forecasts from 2022 to 2028 across scenarios.
– Identify growth segments for investment.
– Stay ahead of competitors through company profiles and market data.
– The market estimate for ease of analysis across scenarios in Excel format.
– Strategy consulting and research support for three months.
– Print authentication provided for the single-user license.