Global Biological Seed Treatment Market
The global biological seed treatment market was valued at USD 939 million in 2021 to USD 1,801 million by 2028, progressing at a CAGR of 9.7% from 2022 to 2028, according to Gen Consulting Company.
The report covers market size and growth, segmentation, regional breakdowns, competitive landscape, trends and strategies for global biological seed treatment market. It traces the market’s historic and forecast market growth. The report identifies top segments for opportunities and strategies based on market trends and leading competitors’ approaches. This study also provides an analysis of the impact of the COVID-19 crisis on the biological seed treatment industry.
This industry report offers market estimates and forecasts of the global market, followed by a detailed analysis of the function, crop type, and region. The global market for biological seed treatment can be segmented by function: seed protection, seed enhancement, others. In 2021, the seed protection segment made up the largest share of revenue generated by the biological seed treatment market. Biological seed treatment market is further segmented by crop type: grains and cereal, oil seed, vegetable, others. The grains and cereal segment was the largest contributor to the global biological seed treatment market in 2021. Based on region, the biological seed treatment market is segmented into: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, MEA (Middle East and Africa), Latin America. Europe is estimated to account for the largest share of the global biological seed treatment market.
By function: seed protection, seed enhancement, others
By crop type: grains and cereal, oil seed, vegetable, others
By region: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, MEA (Middle East and Africa), Latin America
The report explores the recent developments and profiles of key vendors in the Global Biological Seed Treatment Market, including BASF SE, Bayer CropScience AG, Novozymes A/S, Pro Farm Group, Syngenta AG, among others.
*REQUEST FREE SAMPLE TO GET A COMPLETE LIST OF COMPANIES
Historical & Forecast Period
This research report provides analysis for each segment from 2018 to 2028 considering 2021 to be the base year.
Scope of the Report
– To analyze and forecast the market size of the global biological seed treatment market.
– To classify and forecast the global biological seed treatment market based on function, crop type, region.
– To identify drivers and challenges for the global biological seed treatment market.
– To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in the global biological seed treatment market.
– To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the global biological seed treatment market.
Why Choose This Report
– Gain a reliable outlook of the global biological seed treatment market forecasts from 2022 to 2028 across scenarios.
– Identify growth segments for investment.
– Stay ahead of competitors through company profiles and market data.
– The market estimate for ease of analysis across scenarios in Excel format.
– Strategy consulting and research support for three months.
– Print authentication provided for the single-user license.
Global Biological Seed Treatment Market - Report Scope
BASF SE, Bayer CropScience AG, Novozymes A/S, Pro Farm Group, Syngenta AG
Global precision pest management market by technology (monitoring, spraying), by solution (hardware, software, services), by application (area-wide pest control, site-specific pest control), by region (Asia-Pacific, Europe, North America, Middle East and Africa (MEA), South America), outlook & forecast, 2023-2029
Global lawn and garden tractors market by fuel type (gasoline-powered, battery-powered, propane-powered), by product type (garden tractor, lawn tractors), by drive type (two-wheel-drive, four-wheel-drive), by start type (push start, key start), by horsepower (<18 HP, 18–24 HP, >24 HP), by end user (residential, professional landscaping services, golf courses & other sports arenas, government & others), by region (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, MEA (Middle East and Africa), Latin America), outlook & forecast, 2023-2029