Global Biogas Upgrading Market
According to Gen Consulting Company, the global biogas upgrading market size is expected to increase from USD 821 million in 2021 to USD 3,154 million by 2028, garnering a CAGR of 21.2% over the evaluated period.
The report provides in-depth analysis and insights regarding the current global market scenario, latest trends and drivers into global biogas upgrading market. It offers an exclusive insight into various details such as market size, key trends, competitive landscape, growth rate and market segments. This study also provides an analysis of the impact of the COVID-19 crisis on the biogas upgrading industry.
This industry report offers market estimates and forecasts of the global market, followed by a detailed analysis of the feed source, technology, end user, and region. The global market for biogas upgrading can be segmented by feed source: agricultural residues & energy crops, biowaste, landfill gas (LFG), municipal waste. Among these, the municipal waste segment was accounted for the highest revenue generator in 2021. Biogas upgrading market is further segmented by technology: chemical absorption, cryogenic, membrane, physical absorption, pressure swing adsorption (PSA), water scrubbing. The water scrubbing segment is estimated to account for the largest share of the global biogas upgrading market. Based on end user, the biogas upgrading market is segmented into: gas grid, gas grid-vehicle fuel, transportation fuel. The gas grid segment held the largest share of the global biogas upgrading market in 2021 and is anticipated to hold its share during the forecast period. On the basis of region, the biogas upgrading market also can be divided into: Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Rest of the World (RoW). In 2021, Europe made up the largest share of revenue generated by the biogas upgrading market.
By feed source:
– agricultural residues & energy crops
– landfill gas (LFG)
– municipal waste
– chemical absorption
– physical absorption
– pressure swing adsorption (PSA)
– water scrubbing
By end user:
– gas grid
– gas grid-vehicle fuel
– transportation fuel
– Asia Pacific
– North America
– Rest of the World (RoW)
The market research report covers the analysis of key stake holders of the global biogas upgrading market. Some of the leading players profiled in the report include Atlas Copco AB, Carbotech Gas Systems GmbH, Greenlane Holdings, Inc., MalmbergGruppen AB, MT Energie GmbH & Co. KG, Purac Puregas AB, Ros Roca SA, Xebec Adsorption Inc., among others.
*REQUEST FREE SAMPLE TO GET A COMPLETE LIST OF COMPANIES
Historical & Forecast Period
This research report provides analysis for each segment from 2018 to 2028 considering 2021 to be the base year.
Scope of the Report
– To analyze and forecast the market size of the global biogas upgrading market.
– To classify and forecast the global biogas upgrading market based on feed source, technology, end user, region.
– To identify drivers and challenges for the global biogas upgrading market.
– To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in the global biogas upgrading market.
– To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the global biogas upgrading market.
Why Choose This Report
– Gain a reliable outlook of the global biogas upgrading market forecasts from 2022 to 2028 across scenarios.
– Identify growth segments for investment.
– Stay ahead of competitors through company profiles and market data.
– The market estimate for ease of analysis across scenarios in Excel format.
– Strategy consulting and research support for three months.
– Print authentication provided for the single-user license.
Global Biogas Upgrading Market - Report Scope
Atlas Copco AB, Carbotech Gas Systems GmbH, Greenlane Holdings Inc., MalmbergGruppen AB, MT Energie GmbH & Co. KG, Purac Puregas AB, Ros Roca SA, Xebec Adsorption Inc.
The global solar tracker market, in terms of revenue, is expected to grow by 7.7 percent annually through 2029, according to the latest estimates. A solar tracker is a device that orients solar panels or photovoltaic modules to follow the movement of the sun throughout the day. By tracking the…
According to the latest research, the green hydrogen market in Southeast Asia is estimated to increase at the rate of 14.6% each year in the period from 2023 to 2029. Green hydrogen is produced using renewable energy sources, such as solar or wind power, through a process called electrolysis. Electrolysis…