Global Biodiesel Feedstocks Market
Global biodiesel feedstocks market by product (animal fats, vegetable oils), by application (fuel, power generation, others), by region (Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Rest of the World (RoW)), outlook & forecast, 2022-2028
According to Gen Consulting Company, the global biodiesel feedstocks market is projected to reach USD 6,285 million, recording a CAGR of approximately 7 percent from 2022 to 2028.
The report provides in-depth analysis and insights regarding the current global market scenario, latest trends and drivers into global biodiesel feedstocks market. It offers an exclusive insight into various details such as market size, key trends, competitive landscape, growth rate and market segments. This study also provides an analysis of the impact of the COVID-19 crisis on the biodiesel feedstocks industry.
This industry report offers market estimates and forecasts of the global market, followed by a detailed analysis of the product, application, and region. The global market for biodiesel feedstocks can be segmented by product: animal fats, vegetable oils. Globally, the vegetable oils segment made up the largest share of the biodiesel feedstocks market. Biodiesel feedstocks market is further segmented by application: fuel, power generation, others. The fuel segment captured the largest share of the market in 2021. Based on region, the biodiesel feedstocks market is segmented into: Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Rest of the World (RoW). According to the research, Europe had the largest share in the global biodiesel feedstocks market.
– animal fats
– vegetable oils
– power generation
– Asia Pacific
– North America
– Rest of the World (RoW)
The vegetable oils market is further segmented into palm oil, rapeseed oil/canola oil, soybean oil, sunflower oil, used cooking oil. The rapeseed oil/canola oil segment was the largest contributor to the global biodiesel feedstocks market in 2021. Furthermore, the fuel market has been categorized into automotive fuel, aviation, other transport. The automotive fuel segment is estimated to account for the largest share of the global biodiesel feedstocks market.
The global biodiesel feedstocks market report offers detailed information on several market vendors, including Ag Processing Inc a cooperative (AGP), Archer Daniels Midland Company (ADM), Avril Group, BDI – BioEnergy International AG, Cargill, Inc., China Clean Energy, Inc., Ecodiesel Colombia S.A., Emami Agrotech Ltd., FutureFuel Corporation, Greenergy International Ltd., Ineos Group Ltd., Louis Dreyfus Company, LUKOIL Neftohim Burgas, Manuelita S.A., Renewable Energy Group, VERBIO Vereinigte BioEnergie AG, among others.
*REQUEST FREE SAMPLE TO GET A COMPLETE LIST OF COMPANIES
Historical & Forecast Period
This research report provides analysis for each segment from 2018 to 2028 considering 2021 to be the base year.
Scope of the Report
– To analyze and forecast the market size of the global biodiesel feedstocks market.
– To classify and forecast the global biodiesel feedstocks market based on product, application, region.
– To identify drivers and challenges for the global biodiesel feedstocks market.
– To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in the global biodiesel feedstocks market.
– To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the global biodiesel feedstocks market.
Why Choose This Report
– Gain a reliable outlook of the global biodiesel feedstocks market forecasts from 2022 to 2028 across scenarios.
– Identify growth segments for investment.
– Stay ahead of competitors through company profiles and market data.
– The market estimate for ease of analysis across scenarios in Excel format.
– Strategy consulting and research support for three months.
– Print authentication provided for the single-user license.