The global medical injection molded plastics market is projected to expand at a CAGR of ~4.4 percent across the forecast period of 2023 – 2029, according to the latest edition…
Global Biodegradable SAPs Market
A material is considered superabsorbent if its absorption capacity exceeds 10 times its weight, some materials have exceeded 1000 times its weight. Superabsorbent polymers (SAPs) are primarily used as an absorbent for water and aqueous solutions for diapers, adult incontinence products, feminine hygiene products, and similar applications. Undoubtedly, in these applications, superabsorbent materials will replace traditional absorbent materials such as cloth, cotton, paper wadding, and cellulose fiber. Superabsorbent materials are traditionally made of synthetic copolymer hydrogels, which have limited biodegradability. The most successful commercially used types of SAPs are acrylate-based, which include poly(acrylic acid)s, poly(acrylamide)s, poly(acrylonitrile)s and their salts. The acrylate-based SAPs have superior water-absorbent properties, but they have high molecular weight and in addition an entirely carbon atom-based and cross-linked backbone. These factors endow them with poor (bio)degradability, which has a devastating impact on the environment where such SAP-containing materials may end up at the end of their lifetime. To overcome the shortcomings of the existing SAPs, bio-based and degradable SAPs are required. According to market research study published by Gen Consulting Company, the market size of the global biodegradable SAPs sector is expected to rise by USD 32.0 million with a CAGR of 7.7% by the end of 2029.
The report covers market size and growth, segmentation, regional breakdowns, competitive landscape, trends and strategies for global biodegradable SAPs market. It presents a quantitative analysis of the market to enable stakeholders to capitalize on the prevailing market opportunities. The report also identifies top segments for opportunities and strategies based on market trends and leading competitors’ approaches.
This industry report offers market estimates and forecasts of the global market, followed by a detailed analysis of the product, end user, and region. The global market for biodegradable SAPs can be segmented by product: natural-based SAPs, γ-PGA SAP. The natural-based SAPs segment captured the largest share of the market in 2022. Biodegradable SAPs market is further segmented by end user: hygiene products, agriculture & wastewater treatment, others. Based on region, the biodegradable SAPs market is segmented into: North America, Asia Pacific, Europe, Rest of the World (ROW).
By product: natural-based SAPs, γ-PGA SAP
By end user: hygiene products, agriculture & wastewater treatment, others
By region: North America, Asia Pacific, Europe, Rest of the World (ROW)
The global biodegradable SAPs market report offers detailed information on several market vendors, including Amereq, Inc., Archer Daniels Midland Company (ADM), Ecovia Renewables Inc., Exotech Bio Solutions Ltd., Itaconix plc, LG Chem Ltd., Nippon Shokubai Co., Ltd., Tethis, Inc., TryEco LLC, UPL Limited, among others. In this report, key players and their strategies are thoroughly analyzed to understand the competitive outlook of the market.
*REQUEST FREE SAMPLE TO GET A COMPLETE LIST OF COMPANIES
Scope of the Report
• To analyze and forecast the market size of the global biodegradable SAPs market.
• To classify and forecast the global biodegradable SAPs market based on product, end user, region.
• To identify drivers and challenges for the global biodegradable SAPs market.
• To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in the global biodegradable SAPs market.
• To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the global biodegradable SAPs market.
Why Choose This Report
• Gain a reliable outlook of the global biodegradable SAPs market forecasts from 2023 to 2029 across scenarios.
• Identify growth segments for investment.
• Stay ahead of competitors through company profiles and market data.
• The market estimate for ease of analysis across scenarios in Excel format.
• Strategy consulting and research support for three months.
• Print authentication provided for the single-user license.
Global Biodegradable SAPs Market - Report Scope
Amereq Inc., Archer Daniels Midland Company (ADM), Ecovia Renewables Inc., Exotech Bio Solutions Ltd., Itaconix plc, LG Chem Ltd., Nippon Shokubai Co. Ltd., Tethis Inc., TryEco LLC, UPL Limited