Global Biocomposites Market
According to market research study published by Gen Consulting Company, the market size of the global biocomposites sector is expected to rise by USD 26.9 billion with a CAGR of 11.1% by the end of 2028.
The report covers market size and growth, segmentation, regional breakdowns, competitive landscape, trends and strategies for global biocomposites market. It traces the market’s historic and forecast market growth. The report identifies top segments for opportunities and strategies based on market trends and leading competitors’ approaches. This study also provides an analysis of the impact of the COVID-19 crisis on the biocomposites industry.
This industry report offers market estimates and forecasts of the global market, followed by a detailed analysis of the fiber, polymer, product, end user, and region. The global market for biocomposites can be segmented by fiber: wood fiber, non-wood fiber. The wood fiber segment held the largest revenue share in 2021. Biocomposites market is further segmented by polymer: natural polymer, synthetic polymer. Among these, the synthetic polymer segment was accounted for the highest revenue generator in 2021. Based on product, the biocomposites market is segmented into: green biocomposite, hybrid biocomposite. The hybrid biocomposite segment captured the largest share of the market in 2021. On the basis of end user, the biocomposites market also can be divided into: transportation, construction, consumer goods, electrical & electronic, others. According to the research, the transportation segment had the largest share in the global biocomposites market. Biocomposites market by region is categorized into: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, MEA (Middle East and Africa), Latin America.
By fiber: wood fiber, non-wood fiber
By polymer: natural polymer, synthetic polymer
By product: green biocomposite, hybrid biocomposite
By end user: transportation, construction, consumer goods, electrical & electronic, others
By region: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, MEA (Middle East and Africa), Latin America
The global biocomposites market is dominated by only a few participants including Fiberon, LLC, The Forest Products Group, Trex Company, Inc., UPM GmbH, among others.
*REQUEST FREE SAMPLE TO GET A COMPLETE LIST OF COMPANIES
Historical & Forecast Period
This research report provides analysis for each segment from 2018 to 2028 considering 2021 to be the base year.
Scope of the Report
– To analyze and forecast the market size of the global biocomposites market.
– To classify and forecast the global biocomposites market based on fiber, polymer, product, end user, region.
– To identify drivers and challenges for the global biocomposites market.
– To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in the global biocomposites market.
– To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the global biocomposites market.
Why Choose This Report
– Gain a reliable outlook of the global biocomposites market forecasts from 2022 to 2028 across scenarios.
– Identify growth segments for investment.
– Stay ahead of competitors through company profiles and market data.
– The market estimate for ease of analysis across scenarios in Excel format.
– Strategy consulting and research support for three months.
– Print authentication provided for the single-user license.
Global Biocomposites Market - Report Scope
Fiberon LLC, The Forest Products Group, Trex Company Inc., UPM GmbH
The global materials for next generation lithography market, in terms of revenue, is anticipated to progress at a CAGR of 22.7% during the forecast period, 2023-2029. Next Generation Lithography (NGL)…
The global precipitated silica market is projected to expand at a CAGR of ~5.1 percent across the forecast period of 2023 – 2029, according to the latest edition of the Global Precipitated Silica Market Report. Precipitated silica is an amorphous form of silica, produced by the precipitation of silicon dioxide…