Biocatalysts are biological molecules, typically enzymes, that catalyze chemical reactions in living organisms. These enzymes are highly specific and can accelerate chemical reactions by several orders of magnitude. Biocatalysts are used in a wide range of industrial applications, including the production of pharmaceuticals, food additives, and biofuels. They are also used in bioremediation, the process of using microorganisms to degrade or remove pollutants from the environment. The global biocatalysts market is likely to register a CAGR of over 6.55% with an incremental growth of USD 263.0 million during the forecast period 2023-2029.
The report covers market size and growth, segmentation, regional breakdowns, competitive landscape, trends and strategies for global biocatalysts market. It presents a quantitative analysis of the market to enable stakeholders to capitalize on the prevailing market opportunities. The report also identifies top segments for opportunities and strategies based on market trends and leading competitors’ approaches.
This industry report offers market estimates and forecasts of the global market, followed by a detailed analysis of the type, end user, and region. The global market for biocatalysts can be segmented by type: Carbohydrase, proteases, polymerases and nucleases, phytases, lipases, others. According to the research, the Carbohydrase segment had the largest share in the global biocatalysts market. Biocatalysts market is further segmented by end user: pharmaceutical, food and beverages, animal nutrition, household, others. In 2022, the pharmaceutical segment made up the largest share of revenue generated by the biocatalysts market. Based on region, the biocatalysts market is segmented into: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, MEA (Middle East and Africa), Latin America. Among these, North America was accounted for the highest revenue generator in 2022.
By type: Carbohydrase, proteases, polymerases and nucleases, phytases, lipases, others
By end user: pharmaceutical, food and beverages, animal nutrition, household, others
By region: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, MEA (Middle East and Africa), Latin America
The report also provides analysis of the key companies of the industry and their detailed company profiles including DuPont de Nemours Inc., AB Enzymes, BASF SE, Novozymes A/S, Koninklijke DSM NV, Amano Enzyme Inc., Dyadic International Inc., Chr. Hansen Holding A/S, Codexis, Inc., among others. In this report, key players and their strategies are thoroughly analyzed to understand the competitive outlook of the market.
*REQUEST FREE SAMPLE TO GET A COMPLETE LIST OF COMPANIES
Scope of the Report
• To analyze and forecast the market size of the global biocatalysts market.
• To classify and forecast the global biocatalysts market based on type, end user, region.
• To identify drivers and challenges for the global biocatalysts market.
• To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in the global biocatalysts market.
• To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the global biocatalysts market.
Why Choose This Report
• Gain a reliable outlook of the global biocatalysts market forecasts from 2023 to 2029 across scenarios.
• Identify growth segments for investment.
• Stay ahead of competitors through company profiles and market data.
• The market estimate for ease of analysis across scenarios in Excel format.
• Strategy consulting and research support for three months.
• Print authentication provided for the single-user license.