No products in the cart.
Global Biobanking Market
Global biobanking market by sample type (biofluids, human tissues, stem cells, DNA/RNA, others), by ownership (national & regional agencies, universities, non-profit organization, private organization), by application (research, therapeutics), by region (Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Rest of the World (RoW)), outlook & forecast, 2021-2027
Biobanking refers to the process by which samples of bodily fluid or tissue are collected for research use to improve our understanding of health and diseases. Garnering a CAGR of 4.6% from 2021 to 2027, the global biobanking market is projected to reach worth of USD 70,177 million by 2027-end, according to a new report by Gen Consulting Company.
The report provides in-depth analysis and insights regarding the current global market scenario, latest trends and drivers into global biobanking market. It offers an exclusive insight into various details such as market size, key trends, competitive landscape, growth rate and market segments. This study also provides an analysis of the impact of the COVID-19 crisis on the biobanking industry.
The biobanking market is segmented on the basis of sample type, ownership, application, and region. The biobanking market is segmented as below:
By sample type:
– human tissues
– stem cells
– national & regional agencies
– non-profit organization
– private organization
– Asia Pacific
– North America
– Rest of the World (RoW)
The report also provides a detailed analysis of several leading biobanking market vendors that include All of Us, Biobank Graz, Biobank VAST, Danish National Biobank, Kaiser Permanente Research Bank, National Liver Disease Biobank, The Cancer Human Biobank (caHUB), UK Biobank Limited, Uppsala Biobank, among others.
*REQUEST FREE SAMPLE TO GET A COMPLETE LIST OF COMPANIES
Historical & Forecast Period
This research report provides analysis for each segment from 2017 to 2027 considering 2020 to be the base year.
Scope of the Report
– To analyze and forecast the market size of the global biobanking market.
– To classify and forecast the global biobanking market based on sample type, ownership, application, and region.
– To identify drivers and challenges for the global biobanking market.
– To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in the global biobanking market.
– To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the global biobanking market.
Why Choose This Report
– Gain a reliable outlook of the global biobanking market forecasts from 2021 to 2027 across scenarios.
– Identify growth segments for investment.
– Stay ahead of competitors through company profiles and market data.
– The market estimate for ease of analysis across scenarios in Excel format.
– Strategy consulting and research support for three months.
– Print authentication provided for the single-user license.
Want to customize this report?
This report can be personalized according to your needs. Our analysts and industry experts will work directly with you to understand your requirements and provide you with customized data in a short amount of time.
Interested in this report? Get your FREE sample now!