No products in the cart.
Global Biobanking Market
Global biobanking market by sample type (biofluids, DNA/RNA, stem cells, tissues, others), by ownership (national & regional agencies, universities, non-profit organization, private organization), by application (research, therapeutics), by region (Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Rest of the World (RoW)), outlook & forecast, 2022-2028
Biobanking refers to the process by which samples of bodily fluid or tissue are collected for research use to improve our understanding of health and diseases. The global biobanking market is expected to increase by USD 18 billion, at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 4.5% from 2022 to 2028, according to the latest edition of the Global Biobanking Market Report.
The report provides in-depth analysis and insights regarding the current global market scenario, latest trends and drivers into global biobanking market. It offers an exclusive insight into various details such as market size, key trends, competitive landscape, growth rate and market segments. This study also provides an analysis of the impact of the COVID-19 crisis on the biobanking industry.
This industry report offers market estimates and forecasts of the global market, followed by a detailed analysis of the sample type, ownership, application, and region. The global market for biobanking can be segmented by sample type: biofluids, DNA/RNA, stem cells, tissues, others. The biofluids segment captured the largest share of the market in 2021. Biobanking market is further segmented by ownership: national & regional agencies, universities, non-profit organization, private organization. The national & regional agencies segment held the largest share of the global biobanking market in 2021 and is anticipated to hold its share during the forecast period. Based on application, the biobanking market is segmented into: research, therapeutics. In 2021, the research segment made up the largest share of revenue generated by the biobanking market. On the basis of region, the biobanking market also can be divided into: Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Rest of the World (RoW). Among these, North America was accounted for the highest revenue generator in 2021.
By sample type:
– stem cells
– national & regional agencies
– non-profit organization
– private organization
– Asia Pacific
– North America
– Rest of the World (RoW)
The report also provides a detailed analysis of several leading biobanking market vendors that include All of Us, Biobank Graz, Biobank VAST, Danish National Biobank, Kaiser Permanente Research Bank, National Liver Disease Biobank, The Cancer Human Biobank (caHUB), UK Biobank Limited, Uppsala Biobank, among others.
*REQUEST FREE SAMPLE TO GET A COMPLETE LIST OF COMPANIES
Historical & Forecast Period
This research report provides analysis for each segment from 2018 to 2028 considering 2021 to be the base year.
Scope of the Report
– To analyze and forecast the market size of the global biobanking market.
– To classify and forecast the global biobanking market based on sample type, ownership, application, region.
– To identify drivers and challenges for the global biobanking market.
– To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in the global biobanking market.
– To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the global biobanking market.
Why Choose This Report
– Gain a reliable outlook of the global biobanking market forecasts from 2022 to 2028 across scenarios.
– Identify growth segments for investment.
– Stay ahead of competitors through company profiles and market data.
– The market estimate for ease of analysis across scenarios in Excel format.
– Strategy consulting and research support for three months.
– Print authentication provided for the single-user license.
Want to customize this report?
This report can be personalized according to your needs. Our analysts and industry experts will work directly with you to understand your requirements and provide you with customized data in a short amount of time.
Interested in this report? Get your FREE sample now!