The skin care and treatment market in China, in terms of revenue, is expected to grow by 9.9 percent annually through 2029, according to the latest estimates. Skin care is essential for maintaining skin health and preventing skin conditions. It helps to protect the skin from environmental factors, such as…
Global Bioanalytical Testing Service Market
According to Gen Consulting Company, the global bioanalytical testing service market is projected to reach USD 5,012 million, recording a CAGR of approximately 7.8 percent from 2022 to 2028.
The report provides in-depth analysis and insights regarding the current global market scenario, latest trends and drivers into global bioanalytical testing service market. It offers an exclusive insight into various details such as market size, key trends, competitive landscape, growth rate and market segments. This study also provides an analysis of the impact of the COVID-19 crisis on the bioanalytical testing service industry.
This industry report offers market estimates and forecasts of the global market, followed by a detailed analysis of the molecule type, workflow, test type, and region. The global market for bioanalytical testing service can be segmented by molecule type: large molecules, small molecules. Globally, the small molecules segment made up the largest share of the bioanalytical testing service market. Bioanalytical testing service market is further segmented by workflow: sample preparation, sample analysis, others. Based on test type, the bioanalytical testing service market is segmented into: absorption, distribution, metabolism, and excretion (ADME), bioavailability and bioequivalence studies, pharmacodynamics (PD), pharmacokinetics (PK), others. On the basis of region, the bioanalytical testing service market also can be divided into: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, MEA (Middle East and Africa), Latin America.
By molecule type:
– large molecules
– small molecules
– sample preparation
– sample analysis
By test type:
– absorption, distribution, metabolism, and excretion (ADME)
– bioavailability and bioequivalence studies
– pharmacodynamics (PD)
– pharmacokinetics (PK)
– North America
– MEA (Middle East and Africa)
– Latin America
The report also provides a detailed analysis of several leading bioanalytical testing service market vendors that include Almac Group Limited, Charles River Laboratories, Inc., Eurofins Scientific SE, Frontage Laboratories, Inc, ICON plc, Intertek Group plc, IQVIA Holdings Inc., Laboratory Corporation of America Holdings (LabCorp), Medpace Holdings, Inc., PPD Inc. (Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.), SGS SA, Syneos Health, Inc., WuXi AppTec Co., Ltd., among others.
*REQUEST FREE SAMPLE TO GET A COMPLETE LIST OF COMPANIES
Historical & Forecast Period
This research report provides analysis for each segment from 2018 to 2028 considering 2021 to be the base year.
Scope of the Report
– To analyze and forecast the market size of the global bioanalytical testing service market.
– To classify and forecast the global bioanalytical testing service market based on molecule type, workflow, test type, region.
– To identify drivers and challenges for the global bioanalytical testing service market.
– To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in the global bioanalytical testing service market.
– To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the global bioanalytical testing service market.
Why Choose This Report
– Gain a reliable outlook of the global bioanalytical testing service market forecasts from 2022 to 2028 across scenarios.
– Identify growth segments for investment.
– Stay ahead of competitors through company profiles and market data.
– The market estimate for ease of analysis across scenarios in Excel format.
– Strategy consulting and research support for three months.
– Print authentication provided for the single-user license.
Global Bioanalytical Testing Service Market - Report Scope
Almac Group Limited, Charles River Laboratories Inc., Eurofins Scientific SE, Frontage Laboratories Inc, ICON plc, Intertek Group plc, IQVIA Holdings Inc., Laboratory Corporation of America Holdings (LabCorp), Medpace Holdings Inc., PPD Inc. (Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.), SGS SA, Syneos Health Inc., WuXi AppTec Co. Ltd.
According to the latest research, the skin-related beauty market in China is estimated to increase at the rate of 10.1% each year in the period from 2023 to 2029. Skin-related beauty refers to the products and treatments aimed at improving the health, appearance, and overall condition of the skin. It…