Global Bioactive Materials Market
The global bioactive materials market is anticipated to increase by USD 2.4 billion till 2028 at an average annual growth of 14.6 percent as per the latest report by Gen Consulting Company.
The report covers market size and growth, segmentation, regional breakdowns, competitive landscape, trends and strategies for global bioactive materials market. It traces the market’s historic and forecast market growth. The report identifies top segments for opportunities and strategies based on market trends and leading competitors’ approaches. This study also provides an analysis of the impact of the COVID-19 crisis on the bioactive materials industry.
This industry report offers market estimates and forecasts of the global market, followed by a detailed analysis of the material type, application, and region. The global market for bioactive materials can be segmented by material type: bioactive glass, bioactive ceramic, bioactive composite, others. Globally, the bioactive glass segment made up the largest share of the bioactive materials market. Bioactive materials market is further segmented by application: orthopedic, dental care, biotechnology, others. The orthopedic segment captured the largest share of the market in 2021. Based on region, the bioactive materials market is segmented into: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, MEA (Middle East and Africa), Latin America. According to the research, North America had the largest share in the global bioactive materials market.
By material type: bioactive glass, bioactive ceramic, bioactive composite, others
By application: orthopedic, dental care, biotechnology, others
By region: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, MEA (Middle East and Africa), Latin America
The report also provides a detailed analysis of several leading bioactive materials market vendors that include Bioactive Bone Substitutes OyJ, Boston Scientific Corporation, Evonik Industries AG, Johnson and Johnson, Medtronic plc, Royal DSM N.V., Stryker Corporation, Zimmer Holdings Inc, among others.
*REQUEST FREE SAMPLE TO GET A COMPLETE LIST OF COMPANIES
Historical & Forecast Period
This research report provides analysis for each segment from 2018 to 2028 considering 2021 to be the base year.
Scope of the Report
– To analyze and forecast the market size of the global bioactive materials market.
– To classify and forecast the global bioactive materials market based on material type, application, region.
– To identify drivers and challenges for the global bioactive materials market.
– To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in the global bioactive materials market.
– To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the global bioactive materials market.
Why Choose This Report
– Gain a reliable outlook of the global bioactive materials market forecasts from 2022 to 2028 across scenarios.
– Identify growth segments for investment.
– Stay ahead of competitors through company profiles and market data.
– The market estimate for ease of analysis across scenarios in Excel format.
– Strategy consulting and research support for three months.
– Print authentication provided for the single-user license.
Global Bioactive Materials Market - Report Scope
Bioactive Bone Substitutes OyJ, Boston Scientific Corporation, Evonik Industries AG, Johnson and Johnson, Medtronic plc, Royal DSM N.V., Stryker Corporation, Zimmer Holdings Inc
The global materials for next generation lithography market, in terms of revenue, is anticipated to progress at a CAGR of 22.7% during the forecast period, 2023-2029. Next Generation Lithography (NGL)…
The global precipitated silica market is projected to expand at a CAGR of ~5.1 percent across the forecast period of 2023 – 2029, according to the latest edition of the Global Precipitated Silica Market Report. Precipitated silica is an amorphous form of silica, produced by the precipitation of silicon dioxide…