Global Bio-Based 1,4-Butanediol Market
Bio-based BDO is considered to be a more sustainable alternative to traditional petroleum-based BDO, which is derived from non-renewable sources. Bio-based BDO is produced using fermentation processes, in which microorganisms such as bacteria or yeast convert sugars or starches into BDO. The use of bio-based BDO has several environmental and economic benefits. It reduces the dependence on fossil fuels, reduces greenhouse gas emissions, and promotes sustainable agriculture by providing a market for agricultural by-products and waste. The global bio-based 1,4-butanediol market is anticipated to increase by 27.3 thousand tons till 2029 at an average annual growth of 9.23 percent as per the latest market estimates.
The report covers market size and growth, segmentation, regional breakdowns, competitive landscape, trends and strategies for global bio-based 1,4-butanediol market. It presents a quantitative analysis of the market to enable stakeholders to capitalize on the prevailing market opportunities. The report also identifies top segments for opportunities and strategies based on market trends and leading competitors’ approaches.
This industry report offers market estimates and forecasts of the global market, followed by a detailed analysis of the application, end user, and region. The global market for bio-based 1,4-butanediol can be segmented by application: tetrahydrofuran (THF), polybutylene terephthalate (PBT), gamma-butyrolactone (GBL), polyurethane (PU), others. The tetrahydrofuran (THF) segment held the largest share of the global bio-based 1,4-butanediol market in 2022 and is anticipated to hold its share during the forecast period. Bio-based 1,4-butanediol market is further segmented by end user: automotive, electrical and electronics, textile, others. Globally, the textile segment made up the largest share of the bio-based 1,4-butanediol market. Based on region, the bio-based 1,4-butanediol market is segmented into: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Rest of the World (RoW). Europe was the largest contributor to the global bio-based 1,4-butanediol market in 2022.
By application: tetrahydrofuran (THF), polybutylene terephthalate (PBT), gamma-butyrolactone (GBL), polyurethane (PU), others
By end user: automotive, electrical and electronics, textile, others
By region: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Rest of the World (RoW)
The report also provides a detailed analysis of several leading bio-based 1,4-butanediol market vendors that include BASF SE, Genomatica Inc., Global Bio-chem Technology Group Company Limited, Novamont S.p.A., Royal DSM N.V., Shandong Landian Biological Technology Co., Ltd., Yuanli Chemical Group Co., Ltd., among others. In this report, key players and their strategies are thoroughly analyzed to understand the competitive outlook of the market.
*REQUEST FREE SAMPLE TO GET A COMPLETE LIST OF COMPANIES
Scope of the Report
• To analyze and forecast the market size of the global bio-based 1,4-butanediol market.
• To classify and forecast the global bio-based 1,4-butanediol market based on application, end user, region.
• To identify drivers and challenges for the global bio-based 1,4-butanediol market.
• To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in the global bio-based 1,4-butanediol market.
• To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the global bio-based 1,4-butanediol market.
Why Choose This Report
• Gain a reliable outlook of the global bio-based 1,4-butanediol market forecasts from 2023 to 2029 across scenarios.
• Identify growth segments for investment.
• Stay ahead of competitors through company profiles and market data.
• The market estimate for ease of analysis across scenarios in Excel format.
• Strategy consulting and research support for three months.
• Print authentication provided for the single-user license.
Global Bio-Based 1,4-Butanediol Market - Report Scope
BASF SE, Genomatica Inc., Global Bio-chem Technology Group Company Limited, Novamont S.p.A., Royal DSM N.V., Shandong Landian Biological Technology Co. Ltd., Yuanli Chemical Group Co. Ltd.
The global triethyl citrate market is projected to expand at a CAGR of ~4.6 percent across the forecast period of 2023 – 2029, according to the latest edition of the Global Triethyl Citrate Market Report. Triethyl citrate (TEC, C12H20O7) is a chemical compound that serves as a triester of ethyl…
According to the latest estimates, the global 1,4-benzoquinone market is predicted to be growing at a CAGR of over 3.7% from 2023 to 2029. 1,4-Benzoquinone is an organic chemical compound commonly known as p-Quinone. It is a bright yellow to light brown colored crystalline solid with a strong pungent, irritating…