The skin care and treatment market in China, in terms of revenue, is expected to grow by 9.9 percent annually through 2029, according to the latest estimates. Skin care is essential for maintaining skin health and preventing skin conditions. It helps to protect the skin from environmental factors, such as…
Global Biliary Stents Market
The global biliary stents market is expected to increase by USD 99 million, at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 5.1% from 2022 to 2028, according to the latest edition of the Global Biliary Stents Market Report.
The report provides in-depth analysis and insights regarding the current global market scenario, latest trends and drivers into global biliary stents market. It offers an exclusive insight into various details such as market size, key trends, competitive landscape, growth rate and market segments. This study also provides an analysis of the impact of the COVID-19 crisis on the biliary stents industry.
This industry report offers market estimates and forecasts of the global market, followed by a detailed analysis of the product, and region. The global market for biliary stents can be segmented by product: biodegradable biliary stents, metal biliary stents, plastic biliary stents. The metal biliary stents segment is estimated to account for the largest share of the global biliary stents market. Biliary stents market is further segmented by region: Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Rest of the World (RoW). North America held the largest revenue share in 2021.
– biodegradable biliary stents
– metal biliary stents
– plastic biliary stents
– Asia Pacific
– North America
– Rest of the World (RoW)
The market research report covers the analysis of key stake holders of the global biliary stents market. Some of the leading players profiled in the report include Abbott Laboratories, Becton, Dickinson and Company, Boston Scientific Corporation, CONMED Corporation, Cook Group Incorporated, ELLA-CS, s.r.o., ENDO-FLEX GmbH, Hellman & Friedman LLC (Cordis Corporation), Hobbs Medical Inc, Medtronic plc, Micro-Tech (Nanjing) Co., Ltd., Olympus Corporation, Taewoong Medical Co., Ltd., W. L. Gore & Associates Inc., among others.
*REQUEST FREE SAMPLE TO GET A COMPLETE LIST OF COMPANIES
Historical & Forecast Period
This research report provides analysis for each segment from 2018 to 2028 considering 2021 to be the base year.
Scope of the Report
– To analyze and forecast the market size of the global biliary stents market.
– To classify and forecast the global biliary stents market based on product, region.
– To identify drivers and challenges for the global biliary stents market.
– To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in the global biliary stents market.
– To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the global biliary stents market.
Why Choose This Report
– Gain a reliable outlook of the global biliary stents market forecasts from 2022 to 2028 across scenarios.
– Identify growth segments for investment.
– Stay ahead of competitors through company profiles and market data.
– The market estimate for ease of analysis across scenarios in Excel format.
– Strategy consulting and research support for three months.
– Print authentication provided for the single-user license.
Global Biliary Stents Market - Report Scope
Abbott Laboratories, Becton Dickinson and Company, Boston Scientific Corporation, CONMED Corporation, Cook Group Incorporated, ELLA-CS s.r.o., ENDO-FLEX GmbH, Hellman & Friedman LLC (Cordis Corporation), Hobbs Medical Inc, Medtronic plc, Micro-Tech (Nanjing) Co. Ltd., Olympus Corporation, Taewoong Medical Co. Ltd., W. L. Gore & Associates Inc.
According to the latest research, the skin-related beauty market in China is estimated to increase at the rate of 10.1% each year in the period from 2023 to 2029. Skin-related beauty refers to the products and treatments aimed at improving the health, appearance, and overall condition of the skin. It…