Global Big Science Market
According to market research study published by Gen Consulting Company, the market size of the global big science sector is expected to rise by USD 17 billion with a CAGR of 7.2% by the end of 2028.
The report provides in-depth analysis and insights regarding the current global market scenario, latest trends and drivers into global big science market. It offers an exclusive insight into various details such as market size, key trends, competitive landscape, growth rate and market segments. This study also provides an analysis of the impact of the COVID-19 crisis on the big science industry.
This industry report offers market estimates and forecasts of the global market, followed by a detailed analysis of the sector, material, and region. The global market for big science can be segmented by sector: aerospace, energy, physics and astronomy, others. Among these, the aerospace segment was accounted for the highest revenue generator in 2021. Big science market is further segmented by material: metals and alloys, polymers, others. The metals and alloys segment is estimated to account for the largest share of the global big science market. Based on region, the big science market is segmented into: Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Rest of the World (RoW). North America held the largest share of the global big science market in 2021 and is anticipated to hold its share during the forecast period.
– physics and astronomy
– metals and alloys
– Asia Pacific
– North America
– Rest of the World (RoW)
The aerospace market is further segmented into artemis program, chang’e project, others. The artemis program segment captured the largest share of the market in 2021 and is expected to maintain its dominance during the forecast period. Furthermore, the energy market has been categorized into gen IV, fusion, others.
The report has also analysed the competitive landscape of the global big science market with some of the key players being Airbus SE, Blue Origin, LLC, China Aerospace Science and Technology Corporation, China Electronics Technology Group Corporation, ESAB AB, Lockheed Martin Corporation, Safran Group, Space Exploration Technologies Corp., The Boeing Company, Toyota Motor Corporation, among others.
*REQUEST FREE SAMPLE TO GET A COMPLETE LIST OF COMPANIES
Historical & Forecast Period
This research report provides analysis for each segment from 2018 to 2028 considering 2021 to be the base year.
Scope of the Report
– To analyze and forecast the market size of the global big science market.
– To classify and forecast the global big science market based on sector, material, region.
– To identify drivers and challenges for the global big science market.
– To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in the global big science market.
– To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the global big science market.
Why Choose This Report
– Gain a reliable outlook of the global big science market forecasts from 2022 to 2028 across scenarios.
– Identify growth segments for investment.
– Stay ahead of competitors through company profiles and market data.
– The market estimate for ease of analysis across scenarios in Excel format.
– Strategy consulting and research support for three months.
– Print authentication provided for the single-user license.
Global Big Science Market - Report Scope
Airbus SE, Blue Origin LLC, China Aerospace Science and Technology Corporation, China Electronics Technology Group Corporation, ESAB AB, Lockheed Martin Corporation, Safran Group, Space Exploration Technologies Corp., The Boeing Company, Toyota Motor Corporation