Global Beef Market
Global beef market by cut (brisket, loin, shank, others), by slaughter method (halal beef, kosher meat, others), by region (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, MEA (Middle East and Africa), Latin America), outlook & forecast, 2023-2029
Beef, the third most widely consumed meat in the world, represents 25% of total meat consumption. It’s exceptionally rich in high-quality protein, vitamins, and minerals. Therefore, it may improve muscle growth and maintenance, as well as exercise performance. As a rich source of iron, it may help prevent anemia and protect body from infection. The global beef market is expected to increase by USD 265.3 billion, at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 7.8% from 2023 to 2029, according to the latest edition of the Global Beef Market Report.
The report covers market size and growth, segmentation, regional breakdowns, competitive landscape, trends and strategies for global beef market. It presents a quantitative analysis of the market to enable stakeholders to capitalize on the prevailing market opportunities. The report also identifies top segments for opportunities and strategies based on market trends and leading competitors’ approaches.
This industry report offers market estimates and forecasts of the global market, followed by a detailed analysis of the cut, slaughter method, and region. The global market for beef can be segmented by cut: brisket, loin, shank, others. According to the research, the loin segment had the largest share in the global beef market. Beef market is further segmented by slaughter method: halal beef, kosher meat, others. In 2022, the halal beef segment made up the largest share of revenue generated by the beef market. Based on region, the beef market is segmented into: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, MEA (Middle East and Africa), Latin America. Among these, Asia-Pacific was accounted for the highest revenue generator in 2022.
By cut: brisket, loin, shank, others
By slaughter method: halal beef, kosher meat, others
By region: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, MEA (Middle East and Africa), Latin America
The report also provides analysis of the key companies of the industry and their detailed company profiles including Australian Agricultural Company, BRF S.A., Cargill, Incorporated, Clemens Food Group, LLC (CFG), Greater Omaha Packing Co., Hormel Foods Corporation, JBS S.A., JBS USA Holdings, Inc., Marfrig Global Foods S.A. (National Beef Packing Company, LLC), Minerva Foods S.A., NH Foods Ltd., Perdue Farms Inc., Shandong Delisi Food Co., Ltd., Shanghai Maling Aquarius Co., Ltd., Sysco Corporation, Toennies Holding ApS & Co. KG, Tyson Foods, Inc., VION N.V., Westfleisch SCE mbH, Xinjiang Western Animal Husbandry Co., Ltd., among others. In this report, key players and their strategies are thoroughly analyzed to understand the competitive outlook of the market.
*REQUEST FREE SAMPLE TO GET A COMPLETE LIST OF COMPANIES
Scope of the Report
• To analyze and forecast the market size of the global beef market.
• To classify and forecast the global beef market based on cut, slaughter method, region.
• To identify drivers and challenges for the global beef market.
• To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in the global beef market.
• To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the global beef market.
Why Choose This Report
• Gain a reliable outlook of the global beef market forecasts from 2023 to 2029 across scenarios.
• Identify growth segments for investment.
• Stay ahead of competitors through company profiles and market data.
• The market estimate for ease of analysis across scenarios in Excel format.
• Strategy consulting and research support for three months.
• Print authentication provided for the single-user license.
Global Beef Market