Global Bed Head Units Market
Global bed head units (BHU) market by application (general wards, intensive care units (ICU)), by end user (elderly care facilities, hospitals and clinics, others), by region (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, MEA (Middle East and Africa), Latin America), outlook & forecast, 2023-2029
Bed head units are an integral part of patient rooms and an array of treatment units in hospitals, healthcare centres and clinics the world over. They provide a number of key services and enable essential procedures: they provide lighting, electricity, telecommunications and medical gas outlets for each bed. Gen Consulting Company estimates the global bed head units market will total USD 3,288 million by 2029, an average annual growth of 3.1 percent during the forecast period, according to the latest edition of the Global Bed Head Units Market Report.
The report covers market size and growth, segmentation, regional breakdowns, competitive landscape, trends and strategies for global bed head units market. It presents a quantitative analysis of the market to enable stakeholders to capitalize on the prevailing market opportunities. The report also identifies top segments for opportunities and strategies based on market trends and leading competitors’ approaches.
This industry report offers market estimates and forecasts of the global market, followed by a detailed analysis of the application, end user, and region. The global market for bed head units can be segmented by application: general wards, intensive care units (ICU). The general wards segment was the largest contributor to the global bed head units market in 2022. Bed head units market is further segmented by end user: elderly care facilities, hospitals and clinics, others. According to the research, the hospitals and clinics segment had the largest share in the global bed head units market. Based on region, the bed head units market is segmented into: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, MEA (Middle East and Africa), Latin America. Europe held the largest revenue share in 2022.
By application: general wards, intensive care units (ICU)
By end user: elderly care facilities, hospitals and clinics, others
By region: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, MEA (Middle East and Africa), Latin America
The report also provides analysis of the key companies of the industry and their detailed company profiles including Amcaremed Technology Co., Limited, Amico Corporation, CASALUCI SRL, Central Uni Co., Ltd., Dragerwerk AG & Co. KGaA, DWA GmbH & Co. KG, ESCO Medicon, G.Samaras S.A., INMED S.A., Inspital Medical Technology GmbH, ITC S.A. Ingenieria y Tecnicas Clinicas, Koncare Tibbi Cihazlar Gaz Sistemleri Insaat Sanayi Ve Ticaret Limited, LM Medical Division s.r.l., Medgas-Technik GmbH (Atlas Copco AB), Medical Technologies LBI, Medisam Insaat Saglik Sistemleri Ltd. Sti, Millennium Medical Products Ltd (MMPL), Normagrup Technology, S.A., Pacific Hospital Supply Co., Ltd. (PAHSCO), Schonn Medizintechnik GmbH, Schyns Medizintechnik GmbH, Shanghai Zhenghua Medical Equipment Co., Ltd., SILBERMANN Technologies Ltd., Sostel Srl, TLV Healthcare SAS, Woodmans Meditech LLC, among others. In this report, key players and their strategies are thoroughly analyzed to understand the competitive outlook of the market.
*REQUEST FREE SAMPLE TO GET A COMPLETE LIST OF COMPANIES
Scope of the Report
• To analyze and forecast the market size of the global bed head units market.
• To classify and forecast the global bed head units market based on application, end user, region.
• To identify drivers and challenges for the global bed head units market.
• To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in the global bed head units market.
• To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the global bed head units market.
Why Choose This Report
• Gain a reliable outlook of the global bed head units market forecasts from 2023 to 2029 across scenarios.
• Identify growth segments for investment.
• Stay ahead of competitors through company profiles and market data.
• The market estimate for ease of analysis across scenarios in Excel format.
• Strategy consulting and research support for three months.
• Print authentication provided for the single-user license.
Global Bed Head Units Market