No products in the cart.
Global Battery Materials Market
Global battery materials market by type (Li-ion battery materials, lead-acid battery materials), by material (anodes, cathodes, electrolytes, separators), by application (EVs, consumer electronics, industrial), by region (Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Rest of the World (RoW)), outlook & forecast, 2021-2027
A battery is a source of electric power consisting of one or more electrochemical cells with external connections for powering electrical devices such as flashlights, mobile phones, and electric cars. Key materials, including cathode, anode, electrolyte, and separator, are the fundamental of the battery. The global battery materials market is anticipated to reach valuation of ~USD 61,364 million by 2027, representing a CAGR of 6.1% from 2021 to 2027 as per the latest report by Gen Consulting Company.
The report provides in-depth analysis and insights regarding the current global market scenario, latest trends and drivers into global battery materials market. It offers an exclusive insight into various details such as market size, key trends, competitive landscape, growth rate and market segments. This study also provides an analysis of the impact of the COVID-19 crisis on the battery materials industry.
The battery materials market is segmented on the basis of type, material, application, and region. The battery materials market is segmented as below:
– Li-ion battery materials
– lead-acid battery materials
– consumer electronics
– Asia Pacific
– North America
– Rest of the World (RoW)
The report has also analysed the competitive landscape of the global battery materials market with some of the key players being Asahi Kasei Corporation, BTR Energy Inc, Daramic, LLC, EnerSys, ENTEK International, LLC, Exide Industries Limited, GS Yuasa Corporation, L&F Co., Ltd., Microporous LLC, Mitsubishi Chemical Holdings Corporation, Ningbo Shanshan Co., Ltd., Saft Groupe SAS, Shenzhen Capchem Technology Co., Ltd., SHOWA DENKO MATERIALS CO., LTD., SK Innovation Co., Ltd., Sumitomo Corporation, Toray Industries, Inc., Umicore N.V., Xiamen Tungsten Co., Ltd., Zhangjiagang Guotai Huarong New Chemical Materials Co., Ltd., among others.
*REQUEST FREE SAMPLE TO GET A COMPLETE LIST OF COMPANIES
Historical & Forecast Period
This research report provides analysis for each segment from 2017 to 2027 considering 2020 to be the base year.
Scope of the Report
– To analyze and forecast the market size of the global battery materials market.
– To classify and forecast the global battery materials market based on type, material, application, and region.
– To identify drivers and challenges for the global battery materials market.
– To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in the global battery materials market.
– To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the global battery materials market.
Why Choose This Report
– Gain a reliable outlook of the global battery materials market forecasts from 2021 to 2027 across scenarios.
– Identify growth segments for investment.
– Stay ahead of competitors through company profiles and market data.
– The market estimate for ease of analysis across scenarios in Excel format.
– Strategy consulting and research support for three months.
– Print authentication provided for the single-user license.
Want to customize this report?
This report can be personalized according to your needs. Our analysts and industry experts will work directly with you to understand your requirements and provide you with customized data in a short amount of time.
Interested in this report? Get your FREE sample now!