Global Bariatric Surgery Market
Global bariatric surgery market by product (assisting devices, implantable devices), by end user (ambulatory surgical centers (ASCs), bariatric surgery clinics, hospitals), by region (Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Rest of the World (RoW)), outlook & forecast, 2022-2028
The global bariatric surgery market was estimated at USD 1,824 million in 2021 and is expected to hit USD 2,816 million by 2028, registering a CAGR of 6.4% from 2022 to 2028 as per the latest report by Gen Consulting Company.
The report provides in-depth analysis and insights regarding the current global market scenario, latest trends and drivers into global bariatric surgery market. It offers an exclusive insight into various details such as market size, key trends, competitive landscape, growth rate and market segments. This study also provides an analysis of the impact of the COVID-19 crisis on the bariatric surgery industry.
This industry report offers market estimates and forecasts of the global market, followed by a detailed analysis of the product, end user, and region. The global market for bariatric surgery can be segmented by product: assisting devices, implantable devices. Globally, the assisting devices segment made up the largest share of the bariatric surgery market. Bariatric surgery market is further segmented by end user: ambulatory surgical centers (ASCs), bariatric surgery clinics, hospitals. The hospitals segment captured the largest share of the market in 2021. Based on region, the bariatric surgery market is segmented into: Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Rest of the World (RoW). According to the research, North America had the largest share in the global bariatric surgery market.
– assisting devices
– implantable devices
By end user:
– ambulatory surgical centers (ASCs)
– bariatric surgery clinics
– Asia Pacific
– North America
– Rest of the World (RoW)
The assisting devices market is further segmented into stapling device, suturing device, others. The stapling device segment was the largest contributor to the global bariatric surgery market in 2021. Furthermore, the implantable devices market has been categorized into adjustable gastric-banding systems, intragastric balloon systems, others. The intragastric balloon systems segment is estimated to account for the largest share of the global bariatric surgery market.
The report also provides a detailed analysis of several leading bariatric surgery market vendors that include Apollo Endosurgery, Inc., CONMED Corporation, Ethicon, Inc. (Johnson & Johnson), Intuitive Surgical, Inc., Medtronic plc, Obalon Therapeutics Inc., ReShape Lifesciences Inc., among others.
*REQUEST FREE SAMPLE TO GET A COMPLETE LIST OF COMPANIES
Historical & Forecast Period
This research report provides analysis for each segment from 2018 to 2028 considering 2021 to be the base year.
Scope of the Report
– To analyze and forecast the market size of the global bariatric surgery market.
– To classify and forecast the global bariatric surgery market based on product, end user, region.
– To identify drivers and challenges for the global bariatric surgery market.
– To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in the global bariatric surgery market.
– To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the global bariatric surgery market.
Why Choose This Report
– Gain a reliable outlook of the global bariatric surgery market forecasts from 2022 to 2028 across scenarios.
– Identify growth segments for investment.
– Stay ahead of competitors through company profiles and market data.
– The market estimate for ease of analysis across scenarios in Excel format.
– Strategy consulting and research support for three months.
– Print authentication provided for the single-user license.