Global Bakery Products Market
The global bakery products market is anticipated to increase by USD 75.1 billion till 2029 at an average annual growth of 3.19 percent as per the latest market estimates. Bakery products are often enjoyed as a snack or dessert, and can be found in bakeries, supermarkets, and restaurants. They are also often made at home using recipes passed down through generations.Bakery products are often enjoyed as a snack or dessert, and can be found in bakeries, supermarkets, and restaurants. They are also often made at home using recipes passed down through generations.
The report covers market size and growth, segmentation, regional breakdowns, competitive landscape, trends and strategies for global bakery products market. It presents a quantitative analysis of the market to enable stakeholders to capitalize on the prevailing market opportunities. The report also identifies top segments for opportunities and strategies based on market trends and leading competitors’ approaches.
This industry report offers market estimates and forecasts of the global market, followed by a detailed analysis of the product, type, distribution channel, and region. The global market for bakery products can be segmented by product: breads, cakes & pastries, cookies & biscuits, bagels, donuts, pizza & pizza crust, pies & tarts, brownies, others. In 2022, the breads segment made up the largest share of revenue generated by the bakery products market. Bakery products market is further segmented by type: fresh, frozen. The fresh segment was the largest contributor to the global bakery products market in 2022. Based on distribution channel, the bakery products market is segmented into: food retail, foodservice. The food retail segment is estimated to account for the largest share of the global bakery products market. On the basis of region, the bakery products market also can be divided into: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Rest of the World (RoW). Europe held the largest share of the global bakery products market in 2022 and is anticipated to hold its share during the forecast period.
The breads market is further segmented into standard bread, brioche, burger bun, hot dog bun, tortilla, flat bread, others. Among these, the standard bread segment was accounted for the highest revenue generator in 2022. Furthermore, the cakes & pastries market has been categorized into angel food cake, layer cake, panettone, cup cake, mug cake, muffins, others. The cup cake segment captured the largest share of the market in 2022 and is expected to maintain its dominance during the forecast period. The food retail market is further divided into supermarkets and hypermarkets, convenience stores, in-store bakery, online, others. According to the research, the supermarkets and hypermarkets segment had the largest share in the global bakery products market.
By product: breads, cakes & pastries, cookies & biscuits, bagels, donuts, pizza & pizza crust, pies & tarts, brownies, others
By type: fresh, frozen
By distribution channel: food retail, foodservice
By region: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Rest of the World (RoW)
The report also provides analysis of the key companies of the industry and their detailed company profiles including General Mills, Inc., Grupo Bimbo, S.A.B. de C.V., Lantmännen, Barilla Holding S.p.A., Britannia Industries Limited, Mondelēz International, Inc., among others. In this report, key players and their strategies are thoroughly analyzed to understand the competitive outlook of the market.
*REQUEST FREE SAMPLE TO GET A COMPLETE LIST OF COMPANIES
Scope of the Report
• To analyze and forecast the market size of the global bakery products market.
• To classify and forecast the global bakery products market based on product, type, distribution channel, region.
• To identify drivers and challenges for the global bakery products market.
• To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in the global bakery products market.
• To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the global bakery products market.
Why Choose This Report
• Gain a reliable outlook of the global bakery products market forecasts from 2023 to 2029 across scenarios.
• Identify growth segments for investment.
• Stay ahead of competitors through company profiles and market data.
• The market estimate for ease of analysis across scenarios in Excel format.
• Strategy consulting and research support for three months.
• Print authentication provided for the single-user license.
Global Bakery Products Market - Report Scope