Global Autosamplers Market
Global autosamplers market by product (autosampler system, autosampler accessory), by end user (pharmaceutical, chemical, contract research organization (CRO), others), by region (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, MEA (Middle East and Africa), Latin America), outlook & forecast, 2022-2028
In 2021, the global autosamplers market stood at USD 1,156 million. Recording a CAGR of 6.6% from 2022 to 2028, the worth is projected to reach ~USD 1,816 million by 2028, according to a new report by Gen Consulting Company.
The report covers market size and growth, segmentation, regional breakdowns, competitive landscape, trends and strategies for global autosamplers market. It traces the market’s historic and forecast market growth. The report identifies top segments for opportunities and strategies based on market trends and leading competitors’ approaches. This study also provides an analysis of the impact of the COVID-19 crisis on the autosamplers industry.
This industry report offers market estimates and forecasts of the global market, followed by a detailed analysis of the product, end user, and region. The global market for autosamplers can be segmented by product: autosampler system, autosampler accessory. The autosampler system segment captured the largest share of the market in 2021. Autosamplers market is further segmented by end user: pharmaceutical, chemical, contract research organization (CRO), others. The pharmaceutical segment held the largest share of the global autosamplers market in 2021 and is anticipated to hold its share during the forecast period. Based on region, the autosamplers market is segmented into: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, MEA (Middle East and Africa), Latin America.
The autosampler system market is further segmented into GC autosampler, LC autosampler. According to the research, the LC autosampler segment had the largest share in the global autosamplers market. Furthermore, the autosampler accessory market has been categorized into syringes and needle, vials, septum, others. Gen Consulting Company research indicates that the vials segment occupied the largest share of this market in 2021 and is expected to draw the highest demand in coming years.
By product: autosampler system, autosampler accessory
By end user: pharmaceutical, chemical, contract research organization (CRO), others
By region: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, MEA (Middle East and Africa), Latin America
The report also provides a detailed analysis of several leading autosamplers market vendors that include Agilent Technologies Inc., HTA S.r.l., PerkinElmer, Inc., Shimadzu Corporation, Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc., Waters Corporation, among others.
*REQUEST FREE SAMPLE TO GET A COMPLETE LIST OF COMPANIES
Historical & Forecast Period
This research report provides analysis for each segment from 2018 to 2028 considering 2021 to be the base year.
Scope of the Report
– To analyze and forecast the market size of the global autosamplers market.
– To classify and forecast the global autosamplers market based on product, end user, region.
– To identify drivers and challenges for the global autosamplers market.
– To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in the global autosamplers market.
– To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the global autosamplers market.
Why Choose This Report
– Gain a reliable outlook of the global autosamplers market forecasts from 2022 to 2028 across scenarios.
– Identify growth segments for investment.
– Stay ahead of competitors through company profiles and market data.
– The market estimate for ease of analysis across scenarios in Excel format.
– Strategy consulting and research support for three months.
– Print authentication provided for the single-user license.
Global Autosamplers Market