Global Automotive Smart Lighting Market
The global automotive smart lighting market is projected to rise by USD 2.8 billion by 2028, according to a new report by Gen Consulting Company. It is anticipated to expand at a CAGR of 9.1 percent during the forecast period.
The report covers market size and growth, segmentation, regional breakdowns, competitive landscape, trends and strategies for global automotive smart lighting market. It traces the market’s historic and forecast market growth. The report identifies top segments for opportunities and strategies based on market trends and leading competitors’ approaches. This study also provides an analysis of the impact of the COVID-19 crisis on the automotive smart lighting industry.
This industry report offers market estimates and forecasts of the global market, followed by a detailed analysis of the vehicle type, application, technology, and region. The global market for automotive smart lighting can be segmented by vehicle type: passenger cars, commercial vehicles. According to the research, the passenger cars segment had the largest share in the global automotive smart lighting market. Automotive smart lighting market is further segmented by application: interior lighting, exterior lighting. In 2021, the exterior lighting segment made up the largest share of revenue generated by the automotive smart lighting market. Based on technology, the automotive smart lighting market is segmented into: halogen, xenon, LED, others. Among these, the LED segment was accounted for the highest revenue generator in 2021. On the basis of region, the automotive smart lighting market also can be divided into: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, MEA (Middle East and Africa), Latin America. Europe captured the largest share of the market in 2021.
By vehicle type: passenger cars, commercial vehicles
By application: interior lighting, exterior lighting
By technology: halogen, xenon, LED, others
By region: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, MEA (Middle East and Africa), Latin America
The report explores the recent developments and profiles of key vendors in the Global Automotive Smart Lighting Market, including Hella KGaA Hueck & Co., Koito Manufacturing Co., Ltd., Lumax Industries Ltd., Magneti Marelli S.p.A., Osram Licht AG, Stanley Electric Co., Ltd., Valeo S.A., among others.
*REQUEST FREE SAMPLE TO GET A COMPLETE LIST OF COMPANIES
Historical & Forecast Period
This research report provides analysis for each segment from 2018 to 2028 considering 2021 to be the base year.
Scope of the Report
– To analyze and forecast the market size of the global automotive smart lighting market.
– To classify and forecast the global automotive smart lighting market based on vehicle type, application, technology, region.
– To identify drivers and challenges for the global automotive smart lighting market.
– To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in the global automotive smart lighting market.
– To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the global automotive smart lighting market.
Why Choose This Report
– Gain a reliable outlook of the global automotive smart lighting market forecasts from 2022 to 2028 across scenarios.
– Identify growth segments for investment.
– Stay ahead of competitors through company profiles and market data.
– The market estimate for ease of analysis across scenarios in Excel format.
– Strategy consulting and research support for three months.
– Print authentication provided for the single-user license.
Global Automotive Smart Lighting Market - Report Scope
Hella KGaA Hueck & Co., Koito Manufacturing Co. Ltd., Lumax Industries Ltd., Magneti Marelli S.p.A., Osram Licht AG, Stanley Electric Co. Ltd., Valeo S.A.
North America rebuilt and remanufactured transmissions market by product (rebuilt transmissions, remanufactured transmissions), by transmission type (automatic transmissions, manual transmissions), by country (United States, Canada), industry snapshot, 2023-2029
Global automotive ADAS market by type (parking assist system, adaptive front-lighting, night vision system, blind spot detection, advanced automatic emergency braking system, collision warning, driver drowsiness alert, traffic sign recognition, lane departure warning, adaptive cruise control), by technology (RADAR, LiDAR, camera), by vehicle type (passenger cars, commercial vehicles), by region (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Rest of the World (RoW)), outlook & forecast, 2023-2029