Global semiconductor etch equipment market by product type (high-density etch equipment, low-density etch equipment), by etching film type (conductor etching, dielectric etching, polysilicon etching), by region (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, MEA (Middle East and Africa), Latin America), outlook & forecast, 2023-2029
Global Automotive Semiconductor Market
Semiconductors enable most of the innovations in vehicle development and are the catalyst for the growth which is driving consumer demand. Gen Consulting Company predicts that the global automotive semiconductor market is estimated to touch a valuation of USD 81,343 million, registering a CAGR of 12.7% during the forecast period (2021-2027).
The report provides in-depth analysis and insights regarding the current global market scenario, latest trends and drivers into global automotive semiconductor market. It offers an exclusive insight into various details such as market size, key trends, competitive landscape, growth rate and market segments. This study also provides an analysis of the impact of the COVID-19 crisis on the automotive semiconductor industry.
The automotive semiconductor market is segmented on the basis of product, application, vehicle type, and region. The automotive semiconductor market is segmented as below:
– discrete power
– integrated circuit
– body electronics
– comfort & entertainment
– power electronics
– safety systems
By vehicle type:
– passenger cars
– light commercial vehicles
– heavy commercial vehicles
– Asia Pacific
– North America
– Rest of the World (RoW)
The report also provides analysis of the key companies of the industry and their detailed company profiles including Analog Devices, Inc., Infineon Technologies AG, Microchip Technology Inc., NXP Semiconductors N.V., ON Semiconductor Corporation, Panasonic Corporation, Renesas Electronics Corporation, Robert Bosch GmbH, ROHM Co., Ltd., STMicroelectronics N.V., Texas Instruments Incorporated, Toshiba Corporation, Xtrion N.V. (Melexis N.V.), among others.
*REQUEST FREE SAMPLE TO GET A COMPLETE LIST OF COMPANIES
Historical & Forecast Period
This research report provides analysis for each segment from 2017 to 2027 considering 2020 to be the base year.
Scope of the Report
– To analyze and forecast the market size of the global automotive semiconductor market.
– To classify and forecast the global automotive semiconductor market based on product, application, vehicle type, and region.
– To identify drivers and challenges for the global automotive semiconductor market.
– To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in the global automotive semiconductor market.
– To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the global automotive semiconductor market.
Why Choose This Report
– Gain a reliable outlook of the global automotive semiconductor market forecasts from 2021 to 2027 across scenarios.
– Identify growth segments for investment.
– Stay ahead of competitors through company profiles and market data.
– The market estimate for ease of analysis across scenarios in Excel format.
– Strategy consulting and research support for three months.
– Print authentication provided for the single-user license.
Global Automotive Semiconductor Market - Report Scope
Global MEMS pressure sensors market by type (silicon piezoresistive, silicon capacitive), by application (healthcare, transportation, industrial, aerospace and military, consumer electronics, others), by region (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, MEA (Middle East and Africa), Latin America), outlook & forecast, 2023-2029
Global field programmable gate array (FPGA) market by configuration (high-end FPGA, mid-range / low-end FPGA), by architecture (SRAM-based FPGA, anti-fuse based FPGA, flash-based FPGA), by end user (telecommunication, consumer electronics, automotive, manufacturing, defense and aerospace, others), by region (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, MEA (Middle East and Africa), Latin America), outlook & forecast, 2023-2029