Global Automotive Connectors Market
The global automotive connectors market is anticipated to increase by USD 8.6 billion till 2028 at an average annual growth of 6 percent as per the latest report by Gen Consulting Company.
The report covers market size and growth, segmentation, regional breakdowns, competitive landscape, trends and strategies for global automotive connectors market. It traces the market’s historic and forecast market growth. The report identifies top segments for opportunities and strategies based on market trends and leading competitors’ approaches. This study also provides an analysis of the impact of the COVID-19 crisis on the automotive connectors industry.
This industry report offers market estimates and forecasts of the global market, followed by a detailed analysis of the product, connectivity, vehicle, application, and region. The global market for automotive connectors can be segmented by product: PCB (printed circuit board), IC socket, RF frequency converter, fiber optics connector, others. According to the research, the PCB (printed circuit board) segment had the largest share in the global automotive connectors market. Automotive connectors market is further segmented by connectivity: wire to wire, wire to board, others. In 2021, the wire to wire segment made up the largest share of revenue generated by the automotive connectors market. Based on vehicle, the automotive connectors market is segmented into: passenger car, commercial vehicle. Among these, the passenger car segment was accounted for the highest revenue generator in 2021. On the basis of application, the automotive connectors market also can be divided into: CCE (comfort, convenience and entertainment), powertrain, safety and security, body wiring and power distribution, navigation and instrumentation, others. The safety and security segment captured the largest share of the market in 2021. Automotive connectors market by region is categorized into: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, MEA (Middle East and Africa), Latin America.
By product: PCB (printed circuit board), IC socket, RF frequency converter, fiber optics connector, others
By connectivity: wire to wire, wire to board, others
By vehicle: passenger car, commercial vehicle
By application: CCE (comfort, convenience and entertainment), powertrain, safety and security, body wiring and power distribution, navigation and instrumentation, others
By region: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, MEA (Middle East and Africa), Latin America
The report also provides analysis of the key companies of the industry and their detailed company profiles including Amphenol Corporation, Aptiv plc, Kyocera Corporation, Molex Corporation, TE Connectivity Limited, Yazaki Corporation, among others.
*REQUEST FREE SAMPLE TO GET A COMPLETE LIST OF COMPANIES
Historical & Forecast Period
This research report provides analysis for each segment from 2018 to 2028 considering 2021 to be the base year.
Scope of the Report
– To analyze and forecast the market size of the global automotive connectors market.
– To classify and forecast the global automotive connectors market based on product, connectivity, vehicle, application, region.
– To identify drivers and challenges for the global automotive connectors market.
– To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in the global automotive connectors market.
– To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the global automotive connectors market.
Why Choose This Report
– Gain a reliable outlook of the global automotive connectors market forecasts from 2022 to 2028 across scenarios.
– Identify growth segments for investment.
– Stay ahead of competitors through company profiles and market data.
– The market estimate for ease of analysis across scenarios in Excel format.
– Strategy consulting and research support for three months.
– Print authentication provided for the single-user license.
Global Automotive Connectors Market - Report Scope
Amphenol Corporation, Aptiv plc, Kyocera Corporation, Molex Corporation, TE Connectivity Limited, Yazaki Corporation
North America rebuilt and remanufactured transmissions market by product (rebuilt transmissions, remanufactured transmissions), by transmission type (automatic transmissions, manual transmissions), by country (United States, Canada), industry snapshot, 2023-2029
Global automotive ADAS market by type (parking assist system, adaptive front-lighting, night vision system, blind spot detection, advanced automatic emergency braking system, collision warning, driver drowsiness alert, traffic sign recognition, lane departure warning, adaptive cruise control), by technology (RADAR, LiDAR, camera), by vehicle type (passenger cars, commercial vehicles), by region (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Rest of the World (RoW)), outlook & forecast, 2023-2029