No products in the cart.
Global Automotive Camera Market
Global automotive camera market by product (front view camera, side view camera, rear view camera, in-vehicle camera), by levels of automation (level 1, level 2, level 3-5), by vehicle type (passenger cars, commercial vehicles), by region (Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Rest of the World (RoW)), industry snapshot, 2021-2027
Camera systems are being deployed in an ever-increasing range of applications in vehicles to assist drivers and augment the driving experience. These cameras are designed to help drivers monitor the road, to reduce blind spots, and to avoid vehicles and obstacles while parking. According to Gen Consulting Company, the global automotive camera market is projected to reach USD 20,686 million, recording a CAGR of approximately 15.9 percent from 2021 to 2027.
The report provides in-depth analysis and insights regarding the current global market scenario, latest trends and drivers into global automotive camera market. It offers an exclusive insight into various details such as market size, key trends, competitive landscape, growth rate and market segments. This study also provides an analysis of the impact of the COVID-19 crisis on the automotive camera industry.
The automotive camera market is segmented on the basis of product, levels of automation, vehicle type, and region. The automotive camera market is segmented as below:
– front view camera
– side view camera
– rear view camera
– in-vehicle camera
By levels of automation:
– level 1
– level 2
– level 3-5
By vehicle type:
– passenger cars
– commercial vehicles
– Asia Pacific
– North America
– Rest of the World (RoW)
The global automotive camera market report offers detailed information on several market vendors, including Autoliv Inc., Continental AG, Fujitsu Limited, Gentex Corporation, Hella KGaA Hueck & Co., Kyocera Corporation, LG Innotek Co., Ltd., Magna International Inc., MCNEX Co., Ltd., Panasonic Corporation, Samsung Electro-Mechanics Co., Ltd., Shenzhen Longhorn Automotive Electronic Equipment Co., Ltd., Sony Group Corporation, Suzhou INVO Automotive Electronics Co., Ltd., Valeo S.A., ZF Friedrichshafen AG, among others.
*REQUEST FREE SAMPLE TO GET A COMPLETE LIST OF COMPANIES
Historical & Forecast Period
This research report provides analysis for each segment from 2017 to 2027 considering 2020 to be the base year.
Scope of the Report
– To analyze and forecast the market size of the global automotive camera market.
– To classify and forecast the global automotive camera market based on product, levels of automation, vehicle type, and region.
– To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the global automotive camera market.
Why Choose This Report
– Gain a reliable outlook of the global automotive camera market forecasts from 2021 to 2027 across scenarios.
– Identify growth segments for investment.
– Stay ahead of competitors through company profiles and market data.
– The market estimate for ease of analysis across scenarios in Excel format.
– Strategy consulting and research support for three months.
– Print authentication provided for the single-user license.
Want to customize this report?
This report can be personalized according to your needs. Our analysts and industry experts will work directly with you to understand your requirements and provide you with customized data in a short amount of time.
Interested in this report? Get your FREE sample now!