Automotive ADAS (Advanced Driver Assistance Systems) refers to a set of safety features and technologies that are designed to assist drivers and improve the safety of vehicles. ADAS typically uses sensors, cameras, and other advanced technologies to help drivers avoid accidents and navigate the road more safely. The global automotive ADAS market is projected to rise by USD 62.7 billion by 2029, according to the latest market study results. It is anticipated to expand at a CAGR of 14.64 percent during the forecast period.
The report covers market size and growth, segmentation, regional breakdowns, competitive landscape, trends and strategies for global automotive ADAS market. It presents a quantitative analysis of the market to enable stakeholders to capitalize on the prevailing market opportunities. The report also identifies top segments for opportunities and strategies based on market trends and leading competitors’ approaches.
This industry report offers market estimates and forecasts of the global market, followed by a detailed analysis of the type, technology, vehicle type, and region. The global market for automotive ADAS can be segmented by type: parking assist system, adaptive front-lighting, night vision system, blind spot detection, advanced automatic emergency braking system, collision warning, driver drowsiness alert, traffic sign recognition, lane departure warning, adaptive cruise control. In 2022, the parking assist system segment made up the largest share of revenue generated by the automotive ADAS market. Automotive ADAS market is further segmented by technology: RADAR, LiDAR, camera. The camera segment was the largest contributor to the global automotive ADAS market in 2022. Based on vehicle type, the automotive ADAS market is segmented into: passenger cars, commercial vehicles. The passenger cars segment is estimated to account for the largest share of the global automotive ADAS market. On the basis of region, the automotive ADAS market also can be divided into: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Rest of the World (RoW). Asia-Pacific held the largest share of the global automotive ADAS market in 2022 and is anticipated to hold its share during the forecast period.
By type: parking assist system, adaptive front-lighting, night vision system, blind spot detection, advanced automatic emergency braking system, collision warning, driver drowsiness alert, traffic sign recognition, lane departure warning, adaptive cruise control
By technology: RADAR, LiDAR, camera
By vehicle type: passenger cars, commercial vehicles
By region: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Rest of the World (RoW)
The report explores the recent developments and profiles of key vendors in the Global Automotive ADAS Market, including Aisin Seiki Co., Ltd., Aptiv plc, DENSO Corporation, Infineon Technologies AG, Magna International Inc., WABCO Automotive Control Systems Inc., Continental AG, ZF Friedrichshafen AG, Mobileye Inc., Hella KGAA Hueck & Co., Robert Bosch GmbH, Valeo SA, Hyundai Mobis Co., Ltd., Autoliv Inc., among others. In this report, key players and their strategies are thoroughly analyzed to understand the competitive outlook of the market.
*REQUEST FREE SAMPLE TO GET A COMPLETE LIST OF COMPANIES
Scope of the Report
• To analyze and forecast the market size of the global automotive ADAS market.
• To classify and forecast the global automotive ADAS market based on type, technology, vehicle type, region.
• To identify drivers and challenges for the global automotive ADAS market.
• To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in the global automotive ADAS market.
• To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the global automotive ADAS market.
Why Choose This Report
• Gain a reliable outlook of the global automotive ADAS market forecasts from 2023 to 2029 across scenarios.
• Identify growth segments for investment.
• Stay ahead of competitors through company profiles and market data.
• The market estimate for ease of analysis across scenarios in Excel format.
• Strategy consulting and research support for three months.
• Print authentication provided for the single-user license.