The skin care and treatment market in China, in terms of revenue, is expected to grow by 9.9 percent annually through 2029, according to the latest estimates. Skin care is essential for maintaining skin health and preventing skin conditions. It helps to protect the skin from environmental factors, such as…
Global Autoinjector Market
The global autoinjector market market is projected to rise by USD 53 billion by 2028, according to a new report by Gen Consulting Company. It is anticipated to expand at a CAGR of 14.1 percent during the forecast period.
The report provides in-depth analysis and insights regarding the current global market scenario, latest trends and drivers into global autoinjector market. It offers an exclusive insight into various details such as market size, key trends, competitive landscape, growth rate and market segments. This study also provides an analysis of the impact of the COVID-19 crisis on the autoinjector industry.
This industry report offers market estimates and forecasts of the global market, followed by a detailed analysis of the product, route of administration, therapy, end user, and region. The global market for autoinjector can be segmented by product: disposable autoinjector, reusable autoinjector. The disposable autoinjector segment was the largest contributor to the global autoinjector market in 2021. Autoinjector market is further segmented by route of administration: intramuscular, subcutaneous. According to the research, the intramuscular segment had the largest share in the global autoinjector market. Based on therapy, the autoinjector market is segmented into: anaphylaxis, diabetes, multiple sclerosis, rheumatoid arthritis, others. The anaphylaxis segment held the largest revenue share in 2021. On the basis of end user, the autoinjector market also can be divided into: ambulatory care, home care, hospitals and clinics. Globally, the home care segment made up the largest share of the autoinjector market. Autoinjector market by region is categorized into: Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Rest of the World (RoW).
– disposable autoinjector
– reusable autoinjector
By route of administration:
– multiple sclerosis
– rheumatoid arthritis
By end user:
– ambulatory care
– home care
– hospitals and clinics
– Asia Pacific
– North America
– Rest of the World (RoW)
The report explores the recent developments and profiles of key vendors in the Global Autoinjector Market, including Abbvie Inc., Amgen Inc., Antares Pharma, Inc. (Halozyme Therapeutics, Inc.), Becton Dickinson and Co., Eli Lilly and Company, Johnson & Johnson, SHL Medical AG, Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd., Ypsomed AG, among others.
*REQUEST FREE SAMPLE TO GET A COMPLETE LIST OF COMPANIES
Historical & Forecast Period
This research report provides analysis for each segment from 2018 to 2028 considering 2021 to be the base year.
Scope of the Report
– To analyze and forecast the market size of the global autoinjector market.
– To classify and forecast the global autoinjector market based on product, route of administration, therapy, end user, region.
– To identify drivers and challenges for the global autoinjector market.
– To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in the global autoinjector market.
– To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the global autoinjector market.
Why Choose This Report
– Gain a reliable outlook of the global autoinjector market forecasts from 2022 to 2028 across scenarios.
– Identify growth segments for investment.
– Stay ahead of competitors through company profiles and market data.
– The market estimate for ease of analysis across scenarios in Excel format.
– Strategy consulting and research support for three months.
– Print authentication provided for the single-user license.
Global Autoinjector Market - Report Scope
Abbvie Inc., Amgen Inc., Antares Pharma Inc. (Halozyme Therapeutics Inc.), Becton Dickinson and Co., Eli Lilly and Company, Johnson & Johnson, SHL Medical AG, Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd., Ypsomed AG
According to the latest research, the skin-related beauty market in China is estimated to increase at the rate of 10.1% each year in the period from 2023 to 2029. Skin-related beauty refers to the products and treatments aimed at improving the health, appearance, and overall condition of the skin. It…