Global Audio Codec Market
Global audio codec market by component (hardware, software), by application (automotive, gaming consoles, home audio systems, mobile phones, computers, tablets, televisions, wearables, headphones and headsets, others), by region (Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Rest of the World (RoW)), outlook & forecast, 2022-2028
Gen Consulting Company estimates the global audio codec market will total USD 9,765 million by 2028, an average annual growth of 5.2 percent during the forecast period, according to the latest edition of the Global Audio Codec Market Report.
The report provides in-depth analysis and insights regarding the current global market scenario, latest trends and drivers into global audio codec market. It offers an exclusive insight into various details such as market size, key trends, competitive landscape, growth rate and market segments. This study also provides an analysis of the impact of the COVID-19 crisis on the audio codec industry.
This industry report offers market estimates and forecasts of the global market, followed by a detailed analysis of the component, application, and region. The global market for audio codec can be segmented by component: hardware, software. The software segment was the largest contributor to the global audio codec market in 2021. Audio codec market is further segmented by application: automotive, gaming consoles, home audio systems, mobile phones, computers, tablets, televisions, wearables, headphones and headsets, others. According to the research, the mobile phones segment had the largest share in the global audio codec market. Based on region, the audio codec market is segmented into: Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Rest of the World (RoW). Asia Pacific held the largest revenue share in 2021.
– gaming consoles
– home audio systems
– mobile phones
– wearables, headphones and headsets
– Asia Pacific
– North America
– Rest of the World (RoW)
The report explores the recent developments and profiles of key vendors in the Global Audio Codec Market, including Analog Devices, Inc. (Maxim Integrated), Cirrus Logic, Inc., CML Microcircuits (UK) Ltd., Dialog Semiconductor PLC, DSP Group, Inc., Fraunhofer IIS, Qualcomm, Inc., Realtek Semiconductor Corp., ROHM Co., Ltd., STMicroelectronics N.V., Texas Instruments Incorporated, among others.
*REQUEST FREE SAMPLE TO GET A COMPLETE LIST OF COMPANIES
Historical & Forecast Period
This research report provides analysis for each segment from 2018 to 2028 considering 2021 to be the base year.
Scope of the Report
– To analyze and forecast the market size of the global audio codec market.
– To classify and forecast the global audio codec market based on component, application, region.
– To identify drivers and challenges for the global audio codec market.
– To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in the global audio codec market.
– To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the global audio codec market.
Why Choose This Report
– Gain a reliable outlook of the global audio codec market forecasts from 2022 to 2028 across scenarios.
– Identify growth segments for investment.
– Stay ahead of competitors through company profiles and market data.
– The market estimate for ease of analysis across scenarios in Excel format.
– Strategy consulting and research support for three months.
– Print authentication provided for the single-user license.
Global Audio Codec Market