The skin care and treatment market in China, in terms of revenue, is expected to grow by 9.9 percent annually through 2029, according to the latest estimates. Skin care is essential for maintaining skin health and preventing skin conditions. It helps to protect the skin from environmental factors, such as…
Global Atopic Dermatitis Market
According to market research study published by Gen Consulting Company, the market size of the global atopic dermatitis sector is expected to rise by USD 9.2 billion with a CAGR of 9.1% by the end of 2028.
The report covers market size and growth, segmentation, regional breakdowns, competitive landscape, trends and strategies for global atopic dermatitis market. It traces the market’s historic and forecast market growth. The report identifies top segments for opportunities and strategies based on market trends and leading competitors’ approaches. This study also provides an analysis of the impact of the COVID-19 crisis on the atopic dermatitis industry.
This industry report offers market estimates and forecasts of the global market, followed by a detailed analysis of the drug-class, route of administration, and region. The global market for atopic dermatitis can be segmented by drug-class: corticosteroid, calcineurin inhibitor, phosphodiesterase-4 inhibitor, biologic, others. The biologic segment held the largest share of the global atopic dermatitis market in 2021 and is anticipated to hold its share during the forecast period. Atopic dermatitis market is further segmented by route of administration: topical, injectable, oral. Globally, the injectable segment made up the largest share of the atopic dermatitis market. Based on region, the atopic dermatitis market is segmented into: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, MEA (Middle East and Africa), Latin America. North America was the largest contributor to the global atopic dermatitis market in 2021.
By drug-class: corticosteroid, calcineurin inhibitor, phosphodiesterase-4 inhibitor, biologic, others
By route of administration: topical, injectable, oral
By region: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, MEA (Middle East and Africa), Latin America
The global atopic dermatitis market report offers detailed information on several market vendors, including AbbVie, Inc., Bayer AG, Glenmark Pharmaceuticals Limited, LEO Pharma A/S, Sanofi S.A., Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd., Viatris, Inc., among others.
*REQUEST FREE SAMPLE TO GET A COMPLETE LIST OF COMPANIES
Historical & Forecast Period
This research report provides analysis for each segment from 2018 to 2028 considering 2021 to be the base year.
Scope of the Report
– To analyze and forecast the market size of the global atopic dermatitis market.
– To classify and forecast the global atopic dermatitis market based on drug-class, route of administration, region.
– To identify drivers and challenges for the global atopic dermatitis market.
– To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in the global atopic dermatitis market.
– To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the global atopic dermatitis market.
Why Choose This Report
– Gain a reliable outlook of the global atopic dermatitis market forecasts from 2022 to 2028 across scenarios.
– Identify growth segments for investment.
– Stay ahead of competitors through company profiles and market data.
– The market estimate for ease of analysis across scenarios in Excel format.
– Strategy consulting and research support for three months.
– Print authentication provided for the single-user license.
Global Atopic Dermatitis Market - Report Scope
AbbVie Inc., Bayer AG, Glenmark Pharmaceuticals Limited, LEO Pharma A/S, Sanofi S.A., Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd., Viatris Inc.
According to the latest research, the skin-related beauty market in China is estimated to increase at the rate of 10.1% each year in the period from 2023 to 2029. Skin-related beauty refers to the products and treatments aimed at improving the health, appearance, and overall condition of the skin. It…