According to the latest data, the global beauty devices market, in terms of revenue, is anticipated to progress at a CAGR of 11.6% during the forecast period, 2023-2029. Beauty devices refer to a wide range of devices used for skincare, haircare, and other beauty-related treatments. These devices can include skin…
Global Athleisure Market
Athleisure refers to a fashion trend characterized by athletic clothing that is both comfortable and aesthetically appealing. It is a hybrid of workout clothes and loungewear, which makes for super versatile pieces that can go from the gym to the couch and even to the office. According to Gen Consulting Company, the global athleisure market is set to achieve an incremental growth of USD 173 billion, acelerating at a CAGR of almost 7.2% during the forecast period 2022-2028.
The report provides in-depth analysis and insights regarding the current global market scenario, latest trends and drivers into global athleisure market. It offers an exclusive insight into various details such as market size, key trends, competitive landscape, growth rate and market segments. This study also provides an analysis of the impact of the COVID-19 crisis on the athleisure industry.
This industry report offers market estimates and forecasts of the global market, followed by a detailed analysis of the type, product, gender, distribution channel, and region. The global market for athleisure can be segmented by type: mass, premium. Athleisure market is further segmented by product: topwear, bottomwear, footwear, others. Based on gender, the athleisure market is segmented into: men, women, unisex, kids. On the basis of distribution channel, the athleisure market also can be divided into: supermarkets and hypermarkets, specialty stores, online retail, others. Athleisure market by region is categorized into: Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Rest of the World (RoW).
By distribution channel:
– supermarkets and hypermarkets
– specialty stores
– online retail
– Asia Pacific
– North America
– Rest of the World (RoW)
The market research report covers the analysis of key stake holders of the global athleisure market. Some of the leading players profiled in the report include Adidas AG, ASICS Corporation, Athleta LLC, Authentic Brands Group LLC, Columbia Sportswear Company, Hennes and Mauritz AB, Lululemon Athletica Inc., Nike, Inc., Puma SE, PVH Corp., The Gap, Inc., Under Armour Inc., among others.
*REQUEST FREE SAMPLE TO GET A COMPLETE LIST OF COMPANIES
Historical & Forecast Period
This research report provides analysis for each segment from 2018 to 2028 considering 2021 to be the base year.
Scope of the Report
– To analyze and forecast the market size of the global athleisure market.
– To classify and forecast the global athleisure market based on type, product, gender, distribution channel, region.
– To identify drivers and challenges for the global athleisure market.
– To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in the global athleisure market.
– To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the global athleisure market.
Why Choose This Report
– Gain a reliable outlook of the global athleisure market forecasts from 2022 to 2028 across scenarios.
– Identify growth segments for investment.
– Stay ahead of competitors through company profiles and market data.
– The market estimate for ease of analysis across scenarios in Excel format.
– Strategy consulting and research support for three months.
– Print authentication provided for the single-user license.
Global Athleisure Market - Report Scope
According to the latest research, the global portable air purifier market is estimated to increase at the rate of 7.6% each year in the period from 2023 to 2029. A portable air purifier is a compact device designed to improve indoor air quality by removing pollutants, allergens, and contaminants from…
According to the latest data, the global progressive lens market, in terms of revenue, is anticipated to progress at a CAGR of 4% during the forecast period, 2023-2029. Progressive lenses, also known as multifocal lenses or no-line bifocals, are a type of eyeglass lens commonly used to correct presbyopia. Presbyopia…